• Thinking
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Veggedout
  • Worried
  • Wtf
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EU migration in the UK, good thing or bad thing?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Re: EU migration in the UK, good thing or bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by bhawk View Post
      People also forget we ourselves are a nations of immigrants. since time began we've been a mongrel race of a large variety of europeans. Not only that but it was immigrants that rebuilt the UK after the wars. People need to think long and hard about the full picture before going along with what most people think.
      I think most people know their history and yes I've been brainwashed and I no longer feel like England is my country. It's ok for scots,the welsh and every other nation to wave their flags and be fiercely patriotic but not english people.
      Government policy has worked,us english just need to hang our heads in shame at our past and shut the fuck up.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Maybe you guys need to find some pride in yourself and your country. Hold your head in shame at your past? Sure that's one way of doing it. Or maybe hold your head up that you're not your past. And fight the shit today so that tomorrow isn't a new generation of crap.
      Englands still your country. The freedoms you enjoy today and the awarnesses are all a part of it.
      Just sayin...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by SBlake View Post
      Maybe you guys need to find some pride in yourself and your country. Hold your head in shame at your past? Sure that's one way of doing it. Or maybe hold your head up that you're not your past. And fight the shit today so that tomorrow isn't a new generation of crap.
      Englands still your country. The freedoms you enjoy today and the awarnesses are all a part of it.
      Just sayin...
      Unfortunately freedom is something we do not enjoy in this country. Speak out and we get accused of racism and get thrown in jail. If your a muslim however you can burn poppies, set fire to flags, abuse soldiers and recieve a slap on the wrist.
      First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by Angerfist View Post
      Unfortunately freedom is something we do not enjoy in this country. Speak out and we get accused of racism and get thrown in jail. If your a muslim however you can burn poppies, set fire to flags, abuse soldiers and recieve a slap on the wrist.
      Careful Wayne,I'm sure there's a law against telling the truth now

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Yeah I know, it's a bit fucked up. I kind of think it's about the presentation. No one really knows how to voice their views or where to. You get the EDL which "offically" focus on protesting again extremism, but that group is riddled with idiots which has painted them racist because of their tactics and some members.

idlk. Half the battle is crazyness, the other half is re-affirming what it is the be british. That sorta pride that you all can share, and when something comes along to bend it, you resist it, because it's what you all believe in.
      It's too bad though cause they're so sly here. Some dividsons in the british government are thick to what they're doing. Slowly but surely they're making your country a baby state where simple things are against the law. CCTV cameras everywhere = instant parania and distrust for your own people.
      Meh.. idk. You can't win something like this unless you have something positive to strive for, and the UK only seems to want to keep things "balanced" and neutral. But there's no direction.

Yeah I saw that shit where soliders came back from a tour and were met my 40 or some odd fuck nuts protesting and waving signs saying crazy shit. A bit surreal tbh when you contrast it to how the governemnt enables and protects minorities.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

The reason it is so cheap to hire them is because they live 20 per house. I know this to be fact because those very people im frustrated at were the ones who were laughing at all of us when we got turned away at the Olympic Park in Stratford. You see, their is a very simple reason why they dont want to come off benefits, and its not because they are scroungers. The NMW equates to 248 before tax. After tax and everything else that leaves just shy of 200, a week. Say rent for a single person is 150 a week that leaves you with 50 to spend on clothes, transport to and from work, food, electricity, gas and water. Work over 16 hours a week and you lose all forms of benefits. Sure you get working tax credits, but for a single person that equates to 20 a week, its laughable. Yet we spend 14 million per DAY to be in the nonsense thats the EU but David Camerfool would rather pay that and fuck up the poor as much as possible. Its disgusting whats happened to this country.

Oh believe me, I've had this discussion many many times over the last few weeks and the sheer amount of people that have accused me of being racist is well unbelievable.
      as if they are one's to speak we all know how bad it is in the uk (for the english)it really doesn't matter how left wing someone is they know that if us english went to another country expecting benefits amd all the free stuff these a holes get (sorry but a few of them really are a holes)we would either be kicked or laughed out of the country.let's face it they are taking the piss out of us infact my mother the other day had gone shopping and all she had was a five pound token to get some food with but something went wrong and the token was rejected my mother told me how humiliated she was and to make things worse a bunch of eastern europeans were laughing at her.how can life be so god damn easy for them we the rest of us are getting so badly screwed over and cant even afford to eat ? believe me i have every right to hate people when all they do is take avantage.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i will say whatever i like whether people like it or not.i am sick to death of putting up with countless people taking the piss out of this country im not racist but i will not take s#it from anyone reguardless of skin color or where they are from after all we are all one race the human race.

This user has no status.

I am:
      Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by Mark101 View Post
      Wow sweeping statement,most British people are utterly lazy,and you've based that on your experience of how many people exactly?
      I keep hearing about how people would rather live on benefits as if there is some swanky life style to be had on that pittance,I think the majority of claimants are people that were failed by the education system,people with low self esteem who feel like they've nothing to offer.
      Those immigrants leave their homeland,flock to London and live 20 deep in a house so it's no wonder they can work for less. We don't live like that in this country,we grew up aspiring to have our own homes like our parents before us. Perhaps we need to start living like your heroes so we can afford to work for low wages too. I used to have a two hour journey each way into London everyday when I worked in partitioning on top of my days work,I had to pay petrol and pay my rent on my own. I didn't have 19 people chipping in on the rent with me.
      Now that too is a sweeping statement that "they" live 20 in a house, you presume all immigrants are from the east, you forget about the american immigrants, canadians, swedish, german, french etc...
      Its hypocrisy to highlight any sweeping statements i make then make more yourself.
      Plus, people cant keep falling back on the "education system failed me", theres hundreds of free courses, colleges and apprenticeship schemes out there.
      Even if you leave secondary school with no qualifications whatsoever (like i did) you can still work your way up.
      'i dont want millions, i want answers to my questions'
      EVERYTHING I SAY IS MERELY MY OPINION....IF YOU DONT LIKE IT PLEASE SEND A POSTCARD WITH YOUR REASONING TO THE DEPARTMENT OF LEPUFOLOGY (PLEASE SPECIFY 'FAO POOKAH RESEARCH STAFF')

This user has no status.

I am:
      Cheerful

We may not have the freedom we once had as a country but you forget there are people in this world that genuinely dont have freedom.
      We are privileged to live in a country where we are not currently being killed by our dictator, suffering apartheid, genecide, bombings daily, killed for speaking against a regime.....f*ck me, i didnt realise we had it so bad!
      'i dont want millions, i want answers to my questions'
      EVERYTHING I SAY IS MERELY MY OPINION....IF YOU DONT LIKE IT PLEASE SEND A POSTCARD WITH YOUR REASONING TO THE DEPARTMENT OF LEPUFOLOGY (PLEASE SPECIFY 'FAO POOKAH RESEARCH STAFF')

SF Friend
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by bhawk View Post
      We may not have the freedom we once had as a country but you forget there are people in this world that genuinely dont have freedom.
      We are privileged to live in a country where we are not currently being killed by our dictator, suffering apartheid, genecide, bombings daily, killed for speaking against a regime.....f*ck me, i didnt realise we had it so bad!
      I agree, totally. Threads like this irritate me a little ... I'm all for immigration. Why the thread irritates me, I don't know ...
      Abacus XXI
      -------------

Samaritans - confidential emotional support 24/7 on 08457 909090 (UK), 1850 60 90 90 (ROI), jo@samaritans.org