Thread: About me

About me

Im not comfortable giving my real name so everyone can call me KJ.
    Im a kiwi.
    Im obsessed with Torchwood, Doctor Who, Harry Potter and Criminal Minds.
    Im a fanfiction reader and writer and slash is my favourite subject to write about.
    My Chemical Romance is my favourite band, they saved my life more times then i can count.
    I feel most at peace when im listening to music, playing my guitar and going to concerts.

I was sexually abused by my brother when I was 8 and then by a family friend from 11-13.
    I was diagnosed with depression when i was 12.
    Ive been self harming since i was 13, anorexic since i was 14.
    Ive been in and out of hospital for years.

I thought I was finally getting better a few years back but then a close friend who I had met in hospital killed herlsef and i went down hill from there.
    Over the last month things have started to get really rough again and im just looking for a place i can talk about whats going on with people who understand.

Re: About me

Hi hun I am glad you are reaching out here hun I am sorry you lost your friend I do hope you know you can talk to us anytime okay because i do understand that loss. Hugs to you

Moderator & Antiquities Friend jimk's Avatar

hello KJ.. welcome. you have had a lot of bad things happening to you in your life.. hope you can feel safe here and make some friends and just feel bettter.. glad to have you aboard now.. tc, Jim

Hi KJ and welcome to SF! You seem like a really cool person by the way Sorry to hear you've been going through so much, but we are here to help. Take care and hope to hear more from you soon.
    Keep hope alive

Sometimes the person who tries to make everyone happy is the most lonely person.

()()
    >(o.o)<
    o((")(")

My bunny will bite you if you don't play nice! ლ(╹◡╹ლ) WitStar Productions!

Hi from another Kiwi KJ - glad you have found SF and welcome
    You Are Precious

The truth is, concerning our value and worth - that EVERYONE is valuable and worthy because they are a part of Creation....... we all just need some healing from our collective mistaken identity

"You call my name
    I come to You in pieces
    so that You can make me whole.
    You can make sense of who I am - when I see Your face I know I'm finally Yours and I find everything I thought I had lost You for"