Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pecheur

Re: Pecheur

Rest in peace Blou. I didn't know you well, but I wish I had done more to show you that you were cared about here.

To say I miss you is an understatement right now, finally laid to rest and I can't and won't accept this has happened, everyday takes me one step further away from that last hug we had if I knew it was my last I would have gel in forever but it takes me one step closer to re-uniting and seeing your beautiful face again!! The hole you have left is so many people's life's is massive I wish you knew this before you went and maybe possibly you would have thought again! Rip beautiful angel see you one day soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lost Until the Eternal sleep

Dying to be understood

how long will it take to find the words to tell you that i want you,
    maybe if i tried to let you know the reason why its tearing me apart
    to know i tried so hard but i cant have you im preying for the day that you surrender to my heart

I am sorry, Blou.

RIP

I didn't know you, but I just wanted to post anyway and say how sorry I am.

RIP.

Kaz x
    R.I.P
    Sheila, my amazing Nanna - 19/03/43 - 24/01/10
    Jack, my angel in heaven - 22/11/10 - 05/01/11
    never forgotten. ♥

Meds:
    Lamotrigine 150mg.
    Quetiapine 50mg.

Still txting you trying to get a reply to tell me this is all a misunderstanding but non have came! Lou why didn't u txt me or call like you have done for years now when thing got bad I was there for u no matter if it was 4pm or 4am why didn't u let me help this time!! I miss you too much I just want to hear your voice see your smiling face again! Rip beautiful we will meet one day soon xxxx
    Lost Until the Eternal sleep

Dying to be understood

how long will it take to find the words to tell you that i want you,
    maybe if i tried to let you know the reason why its tearing me apart
    to know i tried so hard but i cant have you im preying for the day that you surrender to my heart

I've come back on here purely because I found out the saddest news ever that you had passed away. I cannot believe it... rest in peace hun. May you be at peace now darling xxxx Love Rachel & Brandon xxx
    :IrishDoll:If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got:IrishDoll:

i miss you so much Blou , i was looking for somewhere to post as uve just been on my mind the last while , it hurts to know that we could not have done more to help u and like i told u many people would miss u hun , i wish u could see this thread,
    R.I.P hunni i miss u
    This is a song and Iím trying to sing it,Iím hoping that this song will help me loosen the grips of these patterns.

i could really use a wish right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5b-vNhVdE

Blou...

How many hours did we spend yapping together about anything and everything?? You were boob, and I was the other boob.. we were as classy as we always were! We shared secrets, moans, groans and everything in between. To come back from my 4 month stay in hosp and find out this awful news is devastating. We always knew how to make each other out, and while I helped with your essays, you helped with my day to day overwhelming shite. We shared everything and to know I'll never get a sarcastic comment from you again, a compassionate response, a sense of understanding.. well.. I can't get my head around it. I wish you had text me, I wish I had been out of that stupid hospital and that I could have in some way helped you. I guess I just have to hope that you're looking down on us and willing us on, laughing about the pair of boobs we were, and all the laughs we shared. I shall never, ever, forget you Blou.

All my love
    xxxxxxxxx
    These wounds won't seem to heal,
    This pain is just too real,
    There's just too much that time can not erase

RIP Blou xxx

My blog: http://thegirlwiththebrokenmind.blogspot.co.uk

this isnt real, it cant be. you cant go away peach..
    Judge not a book by the cover alone
    a heart of gold may dwell in rough stone..
    Converse,
    anguished wounds may quiver and quake,
    while a smile may the visage adorn...

My life is played out as a requiem for a dream, and I ache to be awake..

we miss peach