• Worried
  • Wtf
  • Yeehaw

Thread: Why am I so annoying?

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Why am I so annoying?

The only reason I have the courage to ask this is because I'm currently drunk. I want to know, why am I so annoying? Why do I feel the need to type 10 paragraph posts that nobody is ever going to read? It's bad enough that I already hate myself. Why do I socially alienate myself by being so obnoxious? Do I subconsciously want everybody to hate me? Or am I just so psychologically messed up that I can't help but rant? I want friends. I've always wanted to fit in. Yet everything I do just drives people away. I can't blame them. Who would want to talk to someone like me? I sure as hell don't. That's why I'm here, because I'm trying to find someone else to talk to so that I don't have to listen to myself bitch and complain all the time.

Okay, I'm going to end this post now before I end up sounding even more pathetic than I already do.

SF Friend
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Re: Why am I so annoying?

You are not annoying and this place is for venting is for reaching out to others It helps to rant okay so keep doing it letting the pain out is better then holding it all in You are not pathetic okay you are just lonely hugs

Chat and Forum Buddy
      is Professor Kay of the Red Eye

I am:
      Amused

You aren't annoying or pathetic...you are just letting out your feelings and that's fine. If people think a certain way of you, then you shouldn't take those words to heart. But you shouldn't feel that way about yourself, because it's ok to write about how you're feeling. At least you are letting out the negative feelings, and hopefully that helps, if even a little.
      Keep hope alive

Sometimes the person who tries to make everyone happy is the most lonely person.

()()
      >(o.o)<
      o((")(")

My bunny will bite you if you don't play nice! ლ(╹◡╹ლ) WitStar Productions!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

"The only reason I have the courage to ask this is because I'm currently drunk."

I joined this site and posted when I was drunk. All i know is you were the first person to respond to me.

"Why do I feel the need to type 10 paragraph posts that nobody is ever going to read?"

Have you seen my latest reply in my introduction thread? I started to just post a quick reply and it turned into a ridiculous rant about today's online video game culture. I tend to go off on a tangent and get lost in my writing and I can't seem to stop, like I have a point to make but it turns into an essay.

"I want friends"

Don't we all..

"I'm trying to find someone else to talk to so that I don't have to listen to myself bitch and complain all the time"

Bitch and complain to me, I promise I can parallel some of your bitterness.

Regardless, thanks for welcoming me to this site, if nothing else that is one selfless thing you have done this week.
      In Regards to Charlie Chaplin It Was Written -

'it is doubtful any individual has ever given more entertainment, pleasure and relief to so many human beings when they needed it the most' - Most people have never understood why I identify with this character, but my whole life has been an act and a role of comedy..

"And in time this too shall pass"

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Thanks guys. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my breath (or in this case, bandwidth) ranting and rambling on about nothing. I've been told by multiple people that it's not only annoying, but that nobody is going to read it anyway; so not only am I putting people off, but I'm also failing to get my message out. I might as well be talking to myself.

Which in all honesty, is what I normally do. Somehow I thought that ranting to other people would be considered healthier.

nolongerknow, I try to be selfless, but I know I'm not very good at it. Always too busy dwelling on my own problems to worry about anybody else's. Even when I do try to help someone else, I end up going off on a tangent about my own problems. It's a bad habit and one that I'm trying to break, but it's hard to get out of that mindset when I've spent most of my life alone with nothing but my thoughts to keep me company.
      I know the whiskey won't soothe my soul
      And the morphine won't heal my heart
      But if you take me down to the infirmary
      I won't have to sleep or drink alone

Account Closed
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoneWolf View Post
      Thanks guys. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my breath (or in this case, bandwidth) ranting and rambling on about nothing. I've been told by multiple people that it's not only annoying, but that nobody is going to read it anyway; so not only am I putting people off, but I'm also failing to get my message out. I might as well be talking to myself.
      If someone is telling you this kind of thing then you should report them. I keep hearing about this kind of thing happening and wondering if it's the same people/person who is doing it. so maybe if you report them then they will be banned.

Forum Owner
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Devilish

I don't find you annoying at all, and I've enjoyed reading what you have to say from the start.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Oh no no, don't worry, nothing like that has happened here. I meant elsewhere. I've also been told that I sometimes talk too much in person, but I only do that to people that I'm comfortable with. Normally I'm pretty quiet and shy until somebody gets to know me (except on the internet of course, where I usually feel comfortable talking up a storm). But don't worry, so far everyone here has been very kind and patient. I suppose that might change over time as I start to get on their nerves, but when that happens, I'm sure they will let me know. :biggrin:

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by WildCherry View Post
      I don't find you annoying at all, and I've enjoyed reading what you have to say from the start.
      Awww thanks Alison

I have to say, I'm really glad I found this place. Having people to talk to who aren't going to make me feel worse about myself has been really helpful.

Forum Owner
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Devilish

I'm glad you found us too. You deserve to have a place where you can get your feelings out, and people to talk to who respect you for who you are.