I like to study political philosophy and Economics. (I am Austrian and Anarcho Capitalist but i vote Libertarian because I think you need to ease into a voluntary society)
1. the US intervention abroad creates hatred toward the US and our involvement in the affairs of other nations is also terrorism.
2. Both candidates Romney and Obama are both continuations of the Bush Administration and have no significant difference. they are the same person.
3. The Federal Reserve (central banking system in the US) creates perpetual debt and inflation which to say the least THEFT and counterfeiting.
4. their manipulation of the markets and interest rates creates bubbles in the market which is then blamed on capitalism (Ironic enough) when in reality its the effect of easy credit and free money in the market place aka inflation. its the inflation that creates the booms and busts.
5. it is no coincidence that the age of Fiat currency and central banking and the century of warfare were the same century.
6. The United States foreign policy has not changed since WWI.
7. You are not taught about the depressions and recessions before 1930 in school because before that the government did not bail out anyone. they did not print money. the Depressions did not last more than a year. (1907 scare, 1920 depression.) the Federal reserve caused the depression and the New Deal made it worse.
8. War only damages the economy. it does not help it. WWII did not bring us out of the depression. there were mulipliers. Rationing made it seem as if consumption went up, GDP increased only because of military spending and unemployment went down because of the draft. in 1940 there was still nearly 17% unemployment. it was not until 1948, a slash in Govt spending and taxes that we pulled out of the depression.
9. Abraham Lincoln was a HORRIBLE man. he was by definition and action a dictator. his own party hated him once he took office. He is responsible for the death of over 50,000 Confederate Civilians. The Republican party Deified him to get elected again and again, and it worked all the way until the early 1900s. in short the American people were brainwashed.
10. Taxation is theft, pure and simple. No man may lay claim to my property without my consent.
11. EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT DOES IS AT THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE ELSE. FUNDING A PROGRAM OR OFFICE IS ALWAYS DONE THROUGH INFLATION OR TAXATION. THE COMMON GOOD CAN NOT RESULT FROM THESE ACTIONS. AND IT IS THROUGH FORCE AND COERCION (violence) THAT GOVERNMENT ACTS AND I REJECT THAT NOTION.
The most important element in a free society where individual rights are held in the highest esteem is the REJECTION of the initiation of violence. - Ron Paul
thanks for letting me rant.