• Sweet tooth
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Veggedout
  • Worried
  • Wtf
  • Yeehaw

Thread: Being tickled tortured as a kid!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Being tickled tortured as a kid!

there's a lot of depressing topics on this site so I thought I would cheer everybody up with a couple of stories of me being tickled tortured as a kid.

When I was a kid I lived in a house with 12 people. I had 6 sisters 3 brothers a mom and a dad and me. I was the youngest of them all so naturally they would all want to torture me. In the summer time I would love to be barefoot but my older siblings would use that to there advantage. It would range from cute and innocent to just plain torture. When I would lay on the couch and watch T.V one of my sisters sat and the end where my feet were and she would slowly stroke the bottom of my foot to make me jump. Another time they would try and wake me up for school by tickling my feet. That's all innocent and all but there were horrible times I do remember.

One time I was sitting in my room reading a magazine and I heard a knock on my door. I open the door and everything happened kinda of fast. They charged in and one of them pushed me to the ground. She grabbed both of my feet and put each one under one of her arms and squeezed them so I couldn't move. The second she did that I realized what they were going to do. I begged them not to, but the other one started to tickle my feet going up and down, wiggling her fingers and say something like “coochy coochy” I was in hysterics.

Another time I was in the backyard and I was wrestling with my brothers. Since I was the smallest and youngest they thought it would be funny if it was me versus my older brother who must've weighed close to 200 pounds than. There were basically no rules, just wrestled and who ever quit lost. He got me to the ground and I was on my back when he like body slammed me and laid on top of me. He was joking around by saying “come on, get up.” I tried to move but I couldn't. My other brothers realized I couldn't move so they started to take off my shoes. I thought they were going to be A-holes and throw them in the neighbors yard but than they started to take off my socks. Before I knew it they were tickling my feet. First they started stroking my feet slowly with there fingers going up and down. Than they started using leaves and blades of grass to go between my toes. I was laughing so much that I didn't even resond to the pain from my older brother who was on top of me.

The worst one of them all tho is when I was playing cops and robbers in my basement. It was me and my one older brother I was the robber (of coarse) and he was the cop. At one point he “arrested” me and told me that he had to interrogate me so I willing sat in a chair while he tired me up. He tied me from my shoulders all the way down to my ankles. I remember him saying “tell me why you did it” and since we were just playing I said “you'll never get me to talk” than he said “I have ways of making you talk.” he than laid the chair down so I was on my back with my feet in the air. THAN (by now you should know what he did) he started to tickle my feet wiggling his fingers. He kept saying that he won't stop until I talk but I couldn't get a word in because I was laughing. He kept tickling up and down he wouldn't stop until I talked. It literally was like five minutes of straight tickling but to me it felt like five days I finally got a word in and said that I'll talk so he would stop.

There are quite a few more stories but I figured I would just share a few. Hopefully you enjoyed these stories at my expense.
      Last edited by wants2die; 11th April 2009 at 11:20 PM.
      Oh somebody kill me please
      Somebody kill me please
      I'm on my knees, pretty pretty please
      Kill me
      I want to die
      Put a bullet in my head...

All I want in life is to be happy (happy).
      It seems funny to me.
      How fucked things can be.
      Everytime I get ahead.
      I feel more dead.

Administrator
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Re: Being tickled tortured as a kid!

I remember days similar to yours with the old ticle torture. While sure we may be laughing, but it isn't at all funny. :blink:

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

My older brother is 6'5 and 200 pounds at this point, and I'm decidedly NOT, but I've always been able to sort of hold my own against him... The tables turned a few years ago, though. My older brother is 6'5 and 200 pounds, and my younger brother is like 4' and 80 pounds... They both come at me at once, and the older one makes as if to tickle me, and I defend against him, successfully. Then the little one flanks me and just... oh no. There is nothing I can do. I can't overpower the older one, and I can't stop the younger one while fighting the older one.

Therefore, I moved away.

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Quote Originally Posted by gentlelady View Post
      I remember days similar to yours with the old ticle torture. While sure we may be laughing, but it isn't at all funny. :blink:
      Yeah that's why people tickle you they thing you enjoy it becuase you're laughing
      Oh somebody kill me please
      Somebody kill me please
      I'm on my knees, pretty pretty please
      Kill me
      I want to die
      Put a bullet in my head...

All I want in life is to be happy (happy).
      It seems funny to me.
      How fucked things can be.
      Everytime I get ahead.
      I feel more dead.