• Sweet tooth
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Veggedout
  • Worried
  • Wtf
  • Yeehaw

Thread: nervous and tired, but can't sleep, here's why...

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

nervous and tired, but can't sleep, here's why...

ok, so it's been a long time since i've been on this site or any like it... my depression and suicidal thoughts died away a couple of years ago, after i attempted to do myself in and nothing happened... i told myself nothing would change and i just had to deal with it, and i have i'm realitively happy with my life...

anywho the last couple of years has been fine... and then this weekend my arms starts hurting, now i've done nothing that would have pulled the muscle or nothin'... so i wonder if there's another reason...

i've had this pain before, a couple of years ago and i believe it was before my suicide attempt, because i remember feeling really depressed, and i remember my depression subsided very quickly after my attempt... so i'm sure it was before... [btw if your wondering i took 40 pills(tynol, moultrin, asprin...) i was short of breathe the next day and then i was fine... i never saw a doc, and my family doesn't know, they wouldn't believe me if i did tell]

this last week i've changed my diet too, im eating alot of cheese, ground turkey, and i'm eating alot less! I'm sooooo hungery,lol, but i have no money til thurs... also i'm starting my spanish class tomorrow and i'm socially anxious... and i don't know if this matters or not but my family is proned to kidney stones, though i myself have not had one...

i'm just wondering what your opinions are... could my arms hurting have something to do with my mistake two years ago or is it my sudden diet change, family history, or nerves or everything all at once?

like i said i'm tired and nervous, help please!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Re: nervous and tired, but can't sleep, here's why...

Aches and pains can be a symptom of depression. How bad is the pain? If it's not bad enough to interfere with your life, I would say just take an asprin and try to forget about it. I'm not a doctor though - if you really want medical advice you'll need to ask a professional.

Oh, and arm pain shouldn't be ignored if it started with a tightness or pain in the chest - could be a heart attack. Not that I think that's likely, I just think it would be irresponsible of me to dismiss arm pain without mentioning this.

Site Founder & SF Friend
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Chances are it could be anxiety, some of the pains I get are truly horrible and especially if you don't exercise a lot you will be prone to more muscle aches than normal. If it feels wrong though and you haven't thought yourself into thinking it feels wrong then I would go to the dr
      I am not a very active participant on SF at the moment, if you need anything just drop one of the active staff a message =)
      --
      SuicideForum.net - SF's backup site in case the main site goes down

SF Friend
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Hi it is always good to go see a doctor when your in pain. It could be anything but the doctor will know for sure do blood test maybe xrays of arms
      I would get this cleared up as soon as you can that way you won't be worrying about it. Take care.

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Cool Re: nervous and tired, but can't sleep, here's why...

How old are you?? Wich arm is the pain in?? If it's the left arm you really need to see your doctor..I just spent four days in the hospital because of chest pains and pain going from my arm pit down to my elbow.. They ran all the tests and everything came back negative so we wrote it off to being angina..This isn't something to dismiss easilly.. See your doctor..

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i'm 23 and no there is no chest pain... when this happened a couple of years ago it started in my right arm this time it was in my left arm... i'm fine this morning... i think my brain was making it bigger than it really was... besides i don't have a doctor... my mom believe she's the only one that needs one so she refuses to go with me if i decided i wanted to go to one, and i really can't go to places like that alone! Social anxiety sucks! for couple years my mom would take me to college and wait in the library while i went to class, she took this as i wanted to spend more time with her... i took it as thank god i know someone!!!!!!

she never gets me...

ok i've ranted enough and i gotta get goin to class:dead:... adios!

This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

have you been exercising a lot?maybe some physical activity you recently engaged in?If you have unexplainable pain that doesn't go away,you have to go to a doctor..it can not be diagnosed here.I hope you are ok,and see a doctor soon if the pain doesnt go away.