Thread: "Mind"

"Mind"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itGS_y3J4B4

"As the leading mental health charity for England and Wales, Mind is a force for change. Our vision is of a society that promotes and protects good mental health for all, and that treats people with experience of mental distress fairly, positively, and with respect."

I have friends in England who only have nice words for this organization.
    I hope this link may help someone and also, that there is at least one organization like this in every country.

www.mind.org.uk
    "Laughter is medication with no side effects."
    Music too.

Re: "Mind"

I'm going to check this out, thanks for the link. I will post my thoughts afterward.
    I seek only enlightenment! I am not religious and am not here for cheer me up speeches so please don't waste your time with either, much appreciated.

I had 2 counselling sessions with the MIND office in Wrexham in 2005, although I personally didn't find the sessions beneficial, the people I met there thought they were very professional, caring and understanding. The sessions are free, but donations are greatly appreciated.
    Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.

How could you define the mind ?
    Mind is a blessing of God for us.Let me tell you one thing that it is the biggest tool to rule,to live happily and to make progress.Positive mental attitude is a theory which tells us that quality of life comes from the quality of thoughts.So mind can play a vital role in your success in life but if you really want.