• Wtf
  • Yeehaw

Thread: Lets focus on Sharing the solution

Banned
      is giving up on people

I am:
      Embarrased

Lets focus on Sharing the solution

Hi my friends! Im Gabriel and have been suffering from addiction and mental illness I was going to say xyz amount of years, but In reality I was born this way. So if your anything like me..And Im here because Im not all their! LOL..Then your in the right place! Ive started this thread so that we can share the solution with each other! This is not a ME or YOU or I thing, its a WE thing! and together focusing on the solution people like us can move a mountain!

is Scared and Very Sad

I am:
      Scared

Re: Lets focus on Sharing the solution

Brilliant thread idea. Staying strong everyday is a positive approach which I try to do everyday but some days we do elapse.
      The struggle your are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

[Anon]

Banned
      is giving up on people

I am:
      Embarrased

111 at times the solution seems so much like a problem! And yes your right we do relapse back into the pit of hell! and crawling back out without support from the toxic trusted servants is like a toil in the belly of the beast! wow if you can survive this! you can survive anything!

Under Moderation
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Don't know if I belong here, wish I was suffering from a mental illness like many here, at least I was considered sick and helped, but I am not.

I don't know if I will be around by tomorrow this time, I really don't know. I want to stay here and help all you friends but I am not sure if I will be able to help.

Most of you are far far better than I am. You should be thankful for this blessing instead of trying to end your precious lives.
      Last edited by Milkyway; 21st January 2015 at 06:24 AM.

Forum Buddy
      This user has no status.

I am:
      sleepy

milky, sure you are able to help, it is also appreciated and don't have to have a label, your pain is just as genuine

Banned
      is giving up on people

I am:
      Embarrased

Exclamation Re: Lets focus on Sharing the solution

Quote Originally Posted by Milkyway View Post
      Don't know if I belong here, wish I was suffering from a mental illness like many here, at least I was considered sick and helped, but I am not.

I don't know if I will be around by tomorrow this time, I really don't know. I want to stay here and help all you friends but I am not sure if I will be able to help.

Most of you are far far better than I am. You should be thankful for this blessing instead of trying to end your precious lives.
      Were trying to save our precious lives! otherwise we wouldnt be here and even bother try! Trying! keeping on keeping on! one day at a time , sending hope and support to each other where we can, when were up...when were down.when were crazy and dont even know where were were bound?..God willing we will always be around!...NOBODY! is far better than anybody here! we are all equal! It seems as if some of us think /and feel we are.but the dimmist lights are the brightest stars..but if you do some research you will find that the majority of us aRE totally FUCKED! desperate to find a way! and any kind meaningfull word... to make us stay...
      It is that hoplessness that we all share and care for each other that really heals the dread...I hope you will be around tommorow like an angel with a dirty face...Brave! ...Head..spreading your amazing energy with us all... Because every single post I have recevied or read for you has always been nonjudgemental,unconditional, and healing and humane! why wouldnt you stay?.... when you have so much care to share?
      Last edited by ub3; 21st January 2015 at 07:07 AM.

Banned
      is giving up on people

I am:
      Embarrased

Lightbulb Re: Lets focus on Sharing the solution

What do you want from life?....How would you like it to be?... now theres a few different ways WE could answer those two Important questions...One would be from a place of living in the problem and wanting and feeling WE deserve to suffer! But this is the sharing the solution thead so it gives US permission to focus on the solution rather than the problem!

This user has no status.

I am:
      amazed

@ub3- I want to be happy and have friends who are real friends and not users. I do have some so I am lucky,I just don't get to see them often.

I'd like to get trained in maybe cooking or do the paramedic course.

The most important thing to remember here is we keep in mind, it won't come to us, we have to do it ourselves, no-one can do it for us.. Each day do one little thing to further what we want and we'll get it.

Stay strong minded and motivated and have a positive outlook, if we fall, get back up

Great thread btw
      Don't ever look down on someone unless you are helping them up!

Banned
      is giving up on people

I am:
      Embarrased

Lightbulb Re: Lets focus on Sharing the solution

For sure petal! you put in what you get out! But the way I see it is the amount of effort and hardwork we put into destrying our lives and living in the problem it can be a walk in the park living in the solution ! If we allow it to be... Easier said than done one could argue. But again thats Just another negative excuse frequently used to prevent us from being happy!
      Your lucky to have some friends!But like me theres no real point in having friends if we never engage with them and connect to allow them to experiece us the original reason why they allowed us to become close to them. Because they see value and beauty in us that we struggle to see in ourselves... Maybe if we allowed ourselves WE could reach out and re engage! or find some new friends closer to home? The part of US that wants to live in the problem would rather suffer in silence! But I dared to make a new friend this week and they have already been a positive influence in my life...and just maybe me in theres...
      Last edited by ub3; 22nd January 2015 at 09:35 PM.

Banned
      is giving up on people

I am:
      Embarrased

Quote Originally Posted by ub3 View Post
      What do you want from life?....How would you like it to be?... now theres a few different ways WE could answer those two Important questions...One would be from a place of living in the problem and wanting and feeling WE deserve to suffer! But this is the sharing the solution thead so it gives US permission to focus on the solution rather than the problem!

Big questions! Sometimes I dont really know! But fundementally its not rocket science to know I want to be happy to!
      I feel Im worth and deserve that much! Not from a perspective of expectations... Just because ! Why not? I wish the same for anybody who joins this community! I mean if your here you didnt just slip on a banana peel through the door! We came here as a last result! So Im convinced weve had our fair share of suffering in our lives...surley something good and positive is in the post for us!

I would like it to be how its becoming! The positive seeds I am sowing will one day grow to be awesome positive trees spreading there seeds unto eterity! Hold your head up to the light ! although for the moment you do not see...the sun is always shining, someplace , somewhere often masked by the life giving clouds...I would like to be totally free from negative thinking and feeling and living... I would like it to be better! and continue to beleive that the best is yet to come....