!@£$%

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ignored, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I FUCKING hate this place and everyone in it!!!!!! And before you jump to complain that a member of staff has been nasty to you poor little dears then I'm speaking as a fucking MEMBER with a point of view of my own, and a right to have my OWN FUCKING SAY!!!! Happy now???????

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hope that helped hun. I think its wrong how people think that staff can't have their own point of view or have no problems. Im greatful to all staff here i think you all do a WONDERFUL job!!

:hug:

3. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

u ok?...*looks slightly scared*

4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you seem to be having such a bad time of it right now. Was it the very recent post and the hostile response? I can understand both points of view and as such, I wish for peace between us all. :smile:

love,

least

5. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

i get what you mean totally, how many times has it been said now that we are people to with thoughts, feelings and opinions? of course thats unless we're told off because it was one staff members *opinion* to delete a thread :dry:

we cant just be robots that scan the forum, see something bad and go into telling off mode, if we want to post our own feeling whether as our own thread or a reply to someone else we should be, and are allowed

6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug:

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hang in there hun :)

I agree with you too... It's good to be able to post as a normal member, without the stigma of being staff sometimes, too.

8. theleastofthese

I think it was a total misunderstanding. That's all. And was blown way out of proportion. Someone took it wrong, then the other person took it wrong. let's not have any wars here. Please? There's enough hatred in this world as it is. We don't need anymore. I love you all and understand, really I do.

love,

least

9. Could someone please explain to me how my post was provocative or confrontational ? Why would my very measured response provoke such rage ?

I expressed my opinion in an academic manner, did not use invective or even direct my comments to anyone specific. I acknowledged the Forums right to be downright anal if they want to. Confrontational ? I don't think so.

Now this thread has evolved into an "us versus them" discourse. My goodness,
    I know how to yank someone's chain if I want to do. I avoid flame wars at all cost. I even bowed out of the thread to avoid the emotion that I suspected was brewing into a storm. Apparently I was right.

shygirl I apologize for upsetting you. That is not what I come here for. I avoid fights when I see them coming. Sorry.

10. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

PDW i think the problem came when you said you had been told off in Shygirls responce to your post, when all she was doing was taking part in the discussion

11. Okay, I acknowledge my mistake. I misunderstood and jumped to conclusions. My Bad ( .....as usual ! ) Sorry, I,ve got to go now and rebuild a bridge
    that I just burned down.

12. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

So right, Sarah!! :agreed: Staff are people too, who deal with the same type of problems, just have responcibility over safety of the forum.

I hope this made you feel better hun. We all have to vent. It's healthy. I'm here if you'd like to talk hun. Take care of you, :hug: :hug:

:flowers:

:grouphug:

13. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

14. theleastofthese

:hug: to both PDW and Shygirl. I think you've both had a long trying day and I wish for peace and understanding and love for both of you cause I love you both!:smile:

love, your friend always,

least

PDW; I disagree that it was your bad, "as usual". Stop beating yourself up, will ya? Forgive and forget. I'll quote my favorite William Blake again: "and thoughout all eternity, I forgive you, you forgive me." 'nuff said

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2007
  15. ~CazzaAngel~

:grouphug:

16. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I'm sorry... I was having a moment. :sad: But I want to say that this wasn't about PDW... that was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I've had a really really bad week on here, with people taking pot shots and being unsupportive and in my private life where there is some major shit happening. It was just too much. But I am sorry... I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

17. ~CazzaAngel~