Öh Häi Thërë

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by w0lf, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w0lf

w0lf Member

Hai there everyone. First of all let me introduce myself. My real name is Josh. I'm a 17 year old guy residing in Texas. As is probably given away via my username, a small fact about me is that my favorite animal is a wolf. I'm sure I'll be revealing more and more about myself as this post goes on, (It might go on for a while, I don't know yet.) basically I'm just here to vent, get input on some things I deal with, and hopefully share my thoughts with others on their situations. As this is a suicide forum, I feel I should reveal why I am here, though it seems to be somewhat obvious. I've suffered from, what feels like, (I haven't been clinically diagnosed) Major Depression for the past 3 years, as well as what seems to be Bipolar Disorder. Though that may just be sudden onsets of depression, as my happiness can easily span from a couple hours or a couple days, then dramatically change within a matter of minutes into a major depression that spans hours, days, weeks, or even months before I see a shred of happiness again.
    I've been self-harming myself for the past 3 years as well, the medium of which I choose is a razor blade to my skin. Particularly in the thigh region. As is to be expected, I have accumulated my fair share of cuts over 3 years. I haven't always kept count, just over the past year or so. Just to give an idea of how bad it gets, each "session", I guess you could call it that, accumulates ~100-200 cuts. The times I cut are fairly random, but just in the past month I have kept count of over 1000 cuts. So keeping that count, 1000 a month, over the course of three years, tallies up quite a ridiculous amount of cuts.
    Not trying to get too personal here, just introducing myself, trying to let everyone know my situation, and hopefully I can help some people out as well as get some myself here. Things to note. I enjoy long, meaningful conversation, all types of music (Not all types I will listen to by choice but I won't refuse to listen to a genre if someone wants to listen to it.) Though my favorite genres are Hard Rock, Electronic (Trap, EDM, Dubstep), Rap, and Metal. What I listen to on a daily basis, quite honestly, depends on the drug I'm doing that day. For example, if I am smoking pot, I like rap. If I'm railing some yay, I like Hard Rock and Metal. And if I am tripping on acid, I listen to lots of Electronic music.
    So yeah, that's about all I have to say for this post. Hopefully I can make a few friends here and get some deep conversation going, as I do a lot of thinking during my days. (Probably a permanent side effect of all the acid I take.)

Cheers everyone,
    w0lf.

2. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Hey dude, welcome to the forum. Thanks for being so ready to share; that's really cool. Glad you're here and hope this ends up being a good place for you to get support and comfort. Hit me up if you want to chat about music sometime. :)

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey Josh, welcome to SF. I hope that being a member of this site will be helpful to you :)

4. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi w0lf, Welcome to the forum. You'll find people who are incredibly caring and supportive on this forum. Thank you for having the courage to share your story as well. Music is a great outlet and I also like wolves. It sounds like you know a fair bit about music. I hope you get a chance to discuss your knowledge with people on this forum. I know there are many people on here who like music too. Take care of yourself and welcome again. Husky

5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Josh and welcome to the forum. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.