İ just wanted to say bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

thats all...i wont people here to know that i will end it tomorrow...it was not a suicide not...hmm never mind

life

2. tell us about whats going on for you right now sweetie , whats happening? please stay safe and talk to us. from sarah x

3. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Can you e-mail me? Just to talk

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

until today i had everything planned, the how,where and when but i have spoken to a friend and he has asked me to pause and put some distance for a couple of days, would this work for you. take care.

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

please try and talk to us hun tomorrow is not here but today is, im hapy to talk to u please dont do anything rash give SF a try please stay safe there is always a way forward even if its tiny steps and there are so many here that want to help u talk to us hun please :hug::hug::hug:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What is going on for you that you feel tomorrow is the day? Please take a step back from whatever it is and give yourself time. One should never make life altering decisions when they are hurting. The choices may be differentonce your mind is able to think clearly. Other options may open up for you.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

This was made several months ago, Corrina. I hope he's ok. Hun, if you read this and you're ok, let us know. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.