İ know that i will %99 die....But

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

İ dont want to hurt my family ..İ know this is best for me..but for them ..i dont know...Seeing them crying making my mum especially very sad!..

2. Re: ? know that i will %99 die....But

well then that should be your reason for hanging on.
    pleas dont give up how are you feeling now??
    if you have something that could stop you from killing yourself, such as family, allow them to be your inspiration and fuel to keep going.
    pm me if you wana chat
    xxxxxxx

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

And that is a damn good reason to hold on. Hold on for them, you can come through the other side of this.

Just keep talking to us

:hug:

4. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Please do not do anything foolish. Your life is precious just as much as anyone else's. If U need to tell us anything feel free to talk here!!

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

stay and talk for a while life is difficlt suicide inviting at times but u have people here that will talk to u and understand ur pain resist those thoughts and try to put those feeling down here
    Please dont do anything hun talk to SF give it a chance:sad:

6. life

life Well-Known Member

is death a big loss? My pain increased so much that i ma going to loose my mind...please dont want from me to live please...

i cant do it....

7. life

life Well-Known Member

Can i say smthing...i am not a strong person as a character...i have a good heart and very sensetive to my surroundings....how can i get stronger? ....thats all i need..i am 18 years old....for 4 years i am suffering it seems like 20 years....how can i get stronger? will time make me strong?

8. the_nihilist_reason

the_nihilist_reason Antiquities Friend

Hi life (did I just write that?) :wink:
    Interesting question you are posing about yourself there.
    Yes there is a remedy, but I don't see how time would be it.
    I have some suggestions for you if you'd like?
    But it would help me if you would first shed some more light on how you feel you are not as strong as you would like as a character.

:smile:

9. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

First you need to figure out exactly what makes you sad. Be specific with yourself. What brings on these feelings? What triggers you? Lonliness, lack of friends, alienation from others, grades...try and figure out exactly where these feelings come from. Once you can answer these questions for yourself, then you will be closer to a solution.

10. life

life Well-Known Member

Hi life (did I just write that?)
    Interesting question you are posing about yourself there.
    Yes there is a remedy, but I don't see how time would be it.
    I have some suggestions for you if you'd like?
    But it would help me if you would first shed some more light on how you feel you are not as strong as you would like as a character.

....Well its hard to explain....i am very sensetive...extremely...i feel weak and i want to be more strong but cant be :(

First you need to figure out exactly what makes you sad. Be specific with yourself. What brings on these feelings? What triggers you? Lonliness, lack of friends, alienation from others, grades...try and figure out exactly where these feelings come from. Once you can answer these questions for yourself, then you will be closer to a solution.

my personality disorder....my depression...people....my desires which i cant fully fulfill and see them on other people and get jelous....anger...feel sorry to my self...

11. the_nihilist_reason

the_nihilist_reason Antiquities Friend

OK, you are sensitive. That's usually a good sign of humanity in someone :smile:
    But are you weak willed or weak in terms of how you let impressions move you, or both?
    By weak willed I mean that you want to do something, but dream more about something than actually doing anything.
    By weak in terms of how you let sensitivity move you, I mean situations where you are easily brougth down by criticism, negativity, hostility, etc, but also on the other side where you are more responsive to positive things such as care, consideration, love, support, or whatever you like and need, than normal people are. Are you "thin skinned"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.