İ Want To Dİe!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

i want to die but ı cant.....Jump out of the balcony and be dead forever...........syness depressıon ıs kıllıng me...................................İ cannot take thıs anymore....i want to die ı wanna die ı wanna die ı wanna die ı wanna die.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........:(:(::(:(:(:(:(:):(::(:
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that things are feeling so desperate for you.

Has anything happened to make you feel bad at the moment?

Do you have professional support?

Keep talking to us and hang in there
  3. life

life Well-Known Member

all the tıme bad thıngs are happınıg to me ı am seekıng a therapıst .....Now ı came from therapıst she told me ı have to try ıf ı dont ı wıll be lıke thıs forever ...and pluss she saıd maybe ıts not the tıme for me to change......i dont know but the lonelyness ınside of me is killing me.....ı have faıled all my lessons at unıvercty of attendence....I feel unhappy u know...and knowıng that ıts very hard to be happy to overcome thıs dıffıcult situation makes me even more suicidal.....
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

She is right, if you don't make an effort to get better, you won't get better, but seeing a therapist is a good start, well done.

Have you talked to your university tutors about what is going on? They can make allowances, etc.

It won't be easy or quick to get better, but it is achievable if you want it. But try not to look at it as a huge amount, look at it as baby steps to get you there. Just focus on the next step you need to take to help yourself and try not to look at the overal picture, or that might scare you.
  5. life

life Well-Known Member

thx thx ....for ur helps
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hey I know it's hard and you don't want to feel like this otherwise you wouldn't be but as long as you're trying that's the main thing,you can always talk to me I understand.
  7. Matty321

Matty321 Well-Known Member

life-why do you want to die?..

How long have you wanted to die?

8. life

life Well-Known Member

FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS ITS JUST COMES AND GOES......someday ı mıght not be sucııdal but the next day ı can feel very bad!!
  9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Can you keep fighting for those good days? The days that show you it won't always be bad?
  10. life

life Well-Known Member

but generally i feel that its not worth for me to lıve anymore...its like the magic of life has gone....i dont feel anymore lıke ı used to 3 years ago.....İts lıke ı was ın a dream and now ı woke up and see the real world.....The bad world of pain and sufferıng:(
  11. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Don't believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.