İ will od

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

İ will fucking save money and buy <Mod edit: Abacus21-methods>..............i cant copeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee whats thıssssss feelıngggggg i feel likeeeeeeeee shit!...............Help me please someone help please :sad:.........
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2007
  2. honsou

honsou Well-Known Member

If you need to talk you can talk to me, PM me or something, just don't do anything rash till you can get in touch with someone.
  3. life

life Well-Known Member

Why did u cover ! i didnt give out any method :sad:...............why dont no one understands that i dont wanna live and support me! why::? do u think that by makiing me living u gonna make my life better...My life isnt worth it.....I have whole bunch of dısoders and negative thoughtss about life and my self.....İ will save money and by this year i will have a lot of pills and drink them at one go!.....
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I edited out because you gave out specific numbers and dosage of what you were going to take.
    This site doesn't give out methods - it's pro-life..
    No-one here will support you in wanting to die, or give you methods..

Stay and talk to us about what's making you feel like this, by all means :) :hug:
  5. life

life Well-Known Member

Okay ı am sayıng ıt again İ will TAKE <Mod Edit: Abacus21-methods> CUZ I WANNA DİE
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2007
  6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'm aware you want to die, but methods aren't allowed here - if you continue to post them they'll be edited out as they have been above.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

life, you state you want to die and do not want support from us, but yet in the original post you ask for help. This clearly states to me you do need or want support or you would not continue to post and ask. As Abacus21 pointed out, we will not allow methods to remain in anyones post as this is a prolife site. Please do not continue to include them. I hope you are able to find enough support that you change your mind and choose to fight these feelings. i know you face many difficulties and for that i am sorry. I wish it could be different for you. Do what you can to overcome those issues that can change. People live with illness and disabilities all the time and are not always unhappy with their lives. Part of it is what you make of things and your attitude towards it. Please don't totally give up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.