0So this is all my freakin fault (not.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Brynden, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Brynden

Brynden Well-Known Member

So my mom gets home from work and I tell her I need to go make up my time for clinicals for Certified Nurses Aide training. The problem is my babbysitter isn't home. Naturally I fall to pieces and start crying. Mom gets on to me for not calling a taxi, buying my laptop a month before this happened, and not having enough money. Thanks mom that helps me a lot. I'm already upset enough that I'm going to fail and that all my hard work is now officially down the toilet. Yes I know I need to call people to see about extensions and what not. But don't berate me for other things when I'm already upset. It just makes me more upset.

2. Brynden

Talked with the office manager at the school. She is going to talk to the owner and see if I can make up my missed days on the next round of clinicals. That makes me feel a bit better. She heard how upset I was over this.

Update: I can make up my two days next month during that round of clinicals. That's a huge weight off my shoulders. Granted it puts my certification off. But there is still hope after all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
  3. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I'm glad that everything worked out in the end. I try to remind myself that there's always hope - and even if things don't work out the first time, it's never too late to try again.

4. Brynden

Oh joy. My ride "forgot" to give me her new phone number and cut off the one number I have for her. Yay for back up plans.