Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SirCamel, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

I dont know really how much longer i can handle myself on this is life. this pass summer has been so painful. each day passes by something inside me eats me away. Think i'm just gonna go tonight. so take care guys i'll be around today.

2. SirCamel

anyways i'm taking the easy way out tonight. take care all. Just hope you guys/gals become a better person then i was.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Ryan,please don't leave. What happened during the summer? :hug: Talk about it x

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you don't go through with it. We'll listen, so please talk to us. What's wrong?

5. SirCamel

Sorry guys. But i made up my mind for good. i wont be comming back any longer. So take care friends.

6. WildCherry

Please stay and talk to us. What's wrong?

7. SirCamel

i need someone to talk to. I just got trigger real bad. everything that has ever happen was just spoken of and now i really wanna end it. fuck it maye i am better off dead. better for everyone. no one will miss me no one will care about me. so why the fuck not just end this god damn useless life. god damn what the fuck.

8. WildCherry

Please don't end it. I'm around if you want to talk, you can either post here or drop me a PM.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: feel free to pm me hun x

10. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

ryan i'm here for you. i know we kinda lost in touch but you can always text me if you need to. please don't leave. :cry:

11. SirCamel

I just cant get over the past. and it seems to be draining me away.

12. SirCamel

well i just finish writing my final letters to friends and family. really dont know how much longer i can take it.

I feel like i cant fake this in front of everyone anymore. i just wanna be free. just want to not exist anymore. i hate hurting my friends here on sf. and i hate this feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.