1,500 inmates "escape" from prisons near Benghazi & at Abu Ghraib in Iraq in a week

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Just speculation: A covert operation by the US Central Intelligence Agency and Craft International is releasing prison inmates to exacerbate unrest in the regions of Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, and Egypt.

Hundreds of Al Qaeda Militants Escaped From Abu Ghraib

BY ABBY OHLHEISER | JUL 22, 2013

Several hundred prisoners at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq escaped this weekend after a late-night militant assault on the facility last Saturday. The escaped inmates, at least 500 of them in all, include many top Al Qaeda officials.

http://m.theatlanticwire.com/global/2013/07/hundreds-al-qaeda-militants-escaped-abu-ghraib/67470/

More than 1,000 inmates escape Libyan prison near Benghazi

By Associated Press Saturday, July 27, 2013 TRIPOLI, Libya —More than 1,000 detainees escaped from a prison near the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi in a massive jailbreak Saturday, as protesters stormed the offices of political parties in Libya’s main cities.

Read the full story: http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ar-bengha/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

2. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Re: 1,500 inmates "escape" from prisons near Benghazi & at Abu Ghraib in Iraq in a we

Cool.

I hope the Syrian prisoners are those who were fighting against the Islamic government and can join the people fighting to take back their government.

As for the rest, I am kind of getting tired of the conspiracy talk.
    If they are doing that, we can't stop them, I don't know about you but I don't have my own privately funded military, wish I did, but I don't.

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

Re: 1,500 inmates "escape" from prisons near Benghazi & at Abu Ghraib in Iraq in a we

i saw this on the news.

not sure what to say really- it obviously can't be that secure if so many were able to escape

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.