1 day further

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormrider, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

1 fucking day further again, it's like it was a conspiracy of people to get me down. And offcourse it worked, didin't say anything about it but i guess my face was obvious.
    Just one person said something to try to help, didn't do any fucking good offcourse but i appreciate the effort, at least one person in my family that isn't saying the dumbest shit.

It's like people want to shove it in your face that they do better then you, better pay, more friends, getting girlfriends, not being the victim of disease or injury, ...

But i guess that's what family is for, right ? to use their knowledge about your life to drag you down and kick you in the face.
    Maybe it's a bit exaggeration but it's basically how i feel about it.

Anyway, i'm still in my "1 day at the time approach" as long as i can keep that up i can somewhat ignore most crappy stuff of the day before.
    They don't change my situation for good or bad, so why would i even care.

I'm still looking forward to the day that i will be able to say that i've taken care of the things that i can do to change about myself.
    If after that things still don't get better then i'll give up, but untill then i'll keep climbing out of every fucking gutter that people can throw me in.(insert some victorious melody here :yes:)

It's kinda weird how my mood changes while i'm making a post lately.
    Must be very fast mood changes, or i'm taking a fucking long time to write my post. :screwloose:

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I hope that day comes soon for you. And I'll help you climb out if I can. Drop me a pm anytime.
    :guitar::harp::drums::piano::whistling: maybe these guys can come up with something musical (lol)

And I always thought I was the only one!!!! Welcome to the club (lol).

3. SmolderingIce

SmolderingIce Well-Known Member

People will always only want to bring you down. They just want to feel better about themselves... I love your attitude, keep holding on ♥