1 last post before my Sayonara

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tiltle says it all.
I cant go on living like this anymore with my life. I cant grasp my identity and lack the feeling of safety. The boredom and helplessnes beleagures me more and more. Going to have finally some time to do it after all. Home alone at last with some <mod edit Robin - Methods> to get this one time show on the road to deliverance...

Last edited by a moderator:

LenaLunacy

Keep fightin, i know it seems hard but you can make it through this. I really hope you didn't go thru with the plans, and that you are still with us.
Pm me if you need to talk netime.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hellow Crimson,
Have you been diagnosed? Did they put you on meds? Are you seeing a therapist? You don't have to give up you life, you can learn to live with it. I have been dealing with mine for 14 years.
I think about suicide everyday. But I fight back with the coping skills I learned from therapy. I also have a daughter and a grandaughter that i use as a deterent to keep me from commiting. They just moved down here with me so now I have them in person to keep me from doing anything.
Find that one thing in your life that you can use to deter your thoughts. Therapy in my book is a necessity to helping keep you on that positive trac. Alot of what you learn in therapy I don't use because I have grown accustomed to being alone and staying in my bedroom. Once I made peace with that I am able to talk about other things. Keep posting and be safe...

its done
SundayNight <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>
I say a big fuck you to all of the people that betrayed me and all of the other ignorant motherfuckers that made me what I am today. Im a true atheist yet sometimes I wish only for hell to devour those son of a bitches before my death. Its going down no one is going to stop. All to myself. Dying alone for the dream and bleading while staying true to my identity.

Last edited by a moderator:

lake1989

its done
SundayNight <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>
I say a big fuck you to all of the people that betrayed me and all of the other ignorant motherfuckers that made me what I am today. Im a true atheist yet sometimes I wish only for hell to devour those son of a bitches before my death. Its going down no one is going to stop. All to myself. Dying alone for the dream and bleading while staying true to my identity.
I agree. People just take care about money and themselves, they don't see pain all around them... But be calm, they will die, nobody is immortal, sooner or later...

Kimi

Hey crimson... I hope you are all right.... Your posts are edited so that I don't know what you wanted to say... PM me if you want.. I don't like ppl feel alone.. Same here, I'm totally alone too and I don't want anybody feel this unbearable feeling... I'm here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00