1 Minute Exclusive

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by itmahanh, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

If you were given a chance to tell the political leader of your country to his or her face that they were full of shit would you? And what is it that they are full of shit about?

If I had the chance to tell "Mr". Harper..... yeah I'd tell him and the rest of lazy asses in parliament that they are all full of shit for "closing" down" parliament, with each member still receiving wages at a time when the rest of the world cant find jobs or security. Why dont they all have to be considered laid off and looking for employment or EI benefits like the rest of the country? The tax payers are paying for that extra extended vacation that they are all taking (coincidently just when the winter olympics are being hosted in Canada, wonder how many of their faces we are going to see amongst the spectators????) Working? Bullshit! May of fooled us with the campaign lies but this is pushing it too far!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I've got to say, I approve of them being paid to not screw up the country ;) This is the best case scenario for a government.

3. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say anything constructive as they wouldn't take notice of an opinion of a average Joe, however these 2 lines form a Conflict song sum up what I would say;

Fu*k off you fu*ked up fascist cu*t, understand the situation
    Back off you slimy worthless prick, you ain't got a clue what you're facing!

4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Hmm.. that they need to rally us all together on something common with a definite result. Like, building a space centre, or something specific that will benifit not only us but the world. And make it constantly updated and open to the public, and make ways for us to all contribute.

Er the olympics are a good example of coming together, but by far not what I mean. I mean something we and our children can build from and expand our humanity.

Right now the most common thing I see is tax season :mellow: and that confuses me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.