1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahiti

Im giving myself a 1 month trial. If things stay neutral or get worse, im going to sleep n never wake up. If things get better, ill live.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
better than what? whats the criteria?
If I can get the energy to clean my house and write some notes, then I will do the same. I cannot wait. life sucks! :cry2:

Zueri

Tahiti, don't do anything stupid to yourself. I know this sounds really weird coming from me since I'm also having difficulty keeping it together, but, it's not worth it.
Before you do anything to yourself, think of all the people you might hurt if you killed yourself. How many people would miss you? How many people would YOU miss? How many opportunities and happy moments do you risk losing?
Don't set yourself a time limit in which you expect things to get better for you...If you believe that your life truly is not worth living, setting a one-month limit could be the worst thing to do. You might just drag yourself through every day waiting for that final day to come...

SO...try finding something you like. Bury yourself in books, draw, surf the internet. Find a fun way to occupy your time. Do something enjoyable! And don't think about death.

Feel free to PM if you want to talk.

Zueri

Don't say that. A lot of people are going to miss you and carry you in memory for a long time.

-big hug-

I know you said you can't find anything to do...but...Try to keep your mind occupied. I know this sounds cheesy, but try a crossword or another type of logic puzzle. You will feel a sense of accomplishment if you finish it, and that will make you feel a bit better.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Can I ask what you're going to do in this month that may help you?

Maybe try getting a counsellor.. medication from your doctor.. joining groups to meet people.. go on holiday somewhere beautiful.. etc.

You've got nothing to lose in this month.. so go for it. Do all the positive things you want to do in life.. and who knows, you might find that hope you're looking for. I certainly hope so.. above all i hope you stay safe and do not end your life.

:arms:

Can I ask what you're going to do in this month that may help you?

Maybe try getting a counsellor.. medication from your doctor.. joining groups to meet people.. go on holiday somewhere beautiful.. etc.

You've got nothing to lose in this month.. so go for it. Do all the positive things you want to do in life.. and who knows, you might find that hope you're looking for. I certainly hope so.. above all i hope you stay safe and do not end your life.

:arms:
I couldn't agree with Jenny more hun. Please, listen to what people are saying. I hope you hang in there. Life can get better, we never know what will happen, who knows.. in 1 year you could be stablized and on meds and able to live ok... there is so much goodness in the world that you can coe across, it's just when we feel like this we can't see the possblities or options... but that's doesn't mean they aren't there, it jusr means the mental illness blinds us from seeing these things.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

--All my love,
Carolyn--

Jenny

Staff Alumni
I'm glad that you'll try some of those things out.. but sorry you felt the concern was not genuine. I checked back in this thread last night just to see if you had replied, and I've done the same again this morning. It may be hard to believe, but I do genuinely care.. and I really do hope things will improve for you in the month ahead :arms:

Tahiti

Hey Jenny. The moment I make up my decision on Feb 1-20 I'll inform you. And when I do die I'll be thinking of you. Because even tho ur concern might be superficial at least you're making an effort to keep a complete stranger living. Thanks.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
Hey Tahiti,
Jenny already explained to you that her concern and caring is NOT superficial. In my opionion, you seem to show your scarcastic attitude quite clearly. You probably wouldn't know genuine concern if it bit you in the butt.

Normally, I wouldn't even bother replying to this thread anymore. You seem like an ungrateful human or maybe you have a lot of pain and anger that makes you spill it out onto others. Whatever the reason, it pissed me off--:rant: here we have people reaching out, caring, giving you feedback/suggestions, responding to you when they do not have to, urging you NOT to die, and yet you have the gall to say concern from others is superficial. Just stop and think maybe us "strangers" do give a **** about other hurting people. :stop:

I can't type what I really think...too much slang....if you don't want our concern, shove off already@#&%^@!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Tahiti

Hey Tahiti,
Jenny already explained to you that her concern and caring is NOT superficial. In my opionion, you seem to show your scarcastic attitude quite clearly. You probably wouldn't know genuine concern if it bit you in the butt.

Normally, I wouldn't even bother replying to this thread anymore. You seem like an ungrateful human or maybe you have a lot of pain and anger that makes you spill it out onto others. Whatever the reason, it pissed me off--:rant: here we have people reaching out, caring, giving you feedback/suggestions, responding to you when they do not have to, urging you NOT to die, and yet you have the gall to say concern from others is superficial. Just stop and think maybe us "strangers" do give a **** about other hurting people. :stop:

I can't type what I really think...too much slang....if you don't want our concern, shove off already@#&%^@!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Someone's a little overexcited. It's sarcastic and opinion. Learn to spell right, even when in a state of irrational rage.

Anyway, sure, will do. I'll stop posting, there, you happy now?

And remember, TLA, breathe iiiiiin.....and breathe ouuuuut. It's never really healthy to get too over-excited. Lol.

Sayonara, biiiii-yaaatch~ :)

- Viv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00