1 more week and i'm done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mittens1124, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mittens1124

mittens1124 Member

I've waited so long to see the best doctors in the world. And if they can't figure it out, I'M DONE!!!!! No more pain will I feel, and everyone that knows me and has been through this with me will understand, yes they will hurt but will understand. I've lost my life, or the quality of life anyways. I feel strongly abut quality of life, when something takes you down to nothing, like this has done to me. Why keep breathing? I just want the pain to go away!!!!! But, I think I'm stuck here I tried to kill my self 3 times last month and they did'nt work, it should of worked. But I think I know what will work , got everything for it , just waiting for what is probably another let down. I can't take another" I don't know what is wrong" here try this pill or test or hell i'm finished sept 12 is my appointment. I'd say by the weekend I'll be gone taking a dirt nap, if I don't get some help
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That sounds so awful...I spent three months in the hospital being tested and I truly know the drill...all I can say is that my PM box is open if I can be of any help...J
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:hug: Hi, mittens! I enjoyed getting to meet you again in chat. I'm truly sorry to hear that you aren't getting the help you would like, and I hope your appointment goes well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.