1 year

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Lorax, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

It's a bit past the date, but I joined 08-03-2013. It's now 11-11-2014. Over a year ago I was sure my life would be over within days, and I stumbled across SF. Now I'm still depressed, very stressed, but happy. Just in the last week I've been in 3 states, seen my old friends, gone to the beach daily, played in the sea, got free clothes, food, and world class 'medicinal herbs' in the last month: I moved out, celebrated Halloween, got money. In the last 6 months: I made immense progress in my mood stability, nipped out some bad habits, accepted my self, and largely forgot about my last few exes. Since 14 months ago: I went through Hell, beat Hell, met some new people, changed out of my awful job, got close to my oldest friend, took 2 sweet vacations, met my baby Nieces, watched my nephew grow, dated x2 more, and got a golden chance to make my own life, far from my old one. I'm not particularly strong, I'm prone to lots of bad things, but I want to see my life in another year. For the first time really.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

So glad to hear that you are doing a lot better and enjoying life right now. Thanks for sharing :hug:
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

4. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

This post makes me smile, Thank you and good for you.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You post has made me smile too, you have done soooo much in 1 year. You are a strong person and an inspiration to others who are struggling, you are giving them hope and also proving that it can and does get better. Go you!!!! Congrats :)
  6. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the extra support :D

It's kind of hard moving from home. But, the stress is much better than living where I was unhappy.

Plus, I can go play in the Sea when I'm depressed. Or look for treassure, work on my goals, work on a room project, go see the city, bike, ect.

The Ocean makes me happier than any drug, plus I'm excersing now. I'm still a bit sad, or stressed at times. But, I'm trying to change my self.