10 days, now want to kill myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LostInDarkness, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't taken my pills for 10 days. Now I want to kill myself. It's like my mind does it on purpose. So that I will kill myself.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's why you need to take the pills...so you won't have suicidal thoughts. I know you might not want to take them, but I don't think you should hurt yourself. Please just stay safe :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is it that your medication is not effective? Maybe talking to your pdoc about how it affects you would be useful. There have been times when I did not take my meds to hurt myself, an expression of para-suicidality, and once, I found myself in grave trouble...hope you find a treatment that is effective and that you are compliant in taking them

4. Iain

Iain Well-Known Member

I am so sorry that you feel so down right now and wish that I could help you in some way. The people here are very wise and extremely kind. Please listen to them and know that on the other side of the crisis there is hope. I wonder what has happened with your meds. Perhaps you could give us a little more information. Or perhaps you could talk to your GP.

5. suiprev

suiprev Member

Hi,
    My name is Kevin and I want to start off saying that I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. Life is hard for ppl. when their mom passes, but it does get better. It takes time. How much? I dunno b/c i don't have a crystal ball. Does a part of u want to be with your mom?
    Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.