10 Years

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dosFREAK, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

It has been a whole decade since I was diagnosed with depression and the beginning of the end of my miserable life has started. The only thing that is really keeping me going at this point are smoking e-cigs, as I'll never be understood as long as I breathe air. The fact that I am alive today is an anomaly that was never meant to be. I should have died in 1999, as that was the best year of my life. Everything went downhill from there. Not to mention that nine years ago, I was on the verge of death from all the torment I faced in middle school. I am trying to hang in there, however, as hopeless as I feel.

2. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Stay strong. Here if you want to talk

3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're suffering. It's only been about 2 and a half years since my mental problems started. I can't imagine suffering for ten years, but my mental problems aren't going away and I'm sure that I will be this way for the rest of my life. I too used to have a good life, but these last few years have been really bad for me.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Are you on medication for your diagnosed illnesses? On meds? Getting counselling? You ust try and help yourself, I know it is extremely hard to do but you can do it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.