10 Years

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dosFREAK, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

It has been a whole decade since I was diagnosed with depression and the beginning of the end of my miserable life has started. The only thing that is really keeping me going at this point are smoking e-cigs, as I'll never be understood as long as I breathe air. The fact that I am alive today is an anomaly that was never meant to be. I should have died in 1999, as that was the best year of my life. Everything went downhill from there. Not to mention that nine years ago, I was on the verge of death from all the torment I faced in middle school. I am trying to hang in there, however, as hopeless as I feel.

2. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Stay strong. Here if you want to talk

3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're suffering. It's only been about 2 and a half years since my mental problems started. I can't imagine suffering for ten years, but my mental problems aren't going away and I'm sure that I will be this way for the rest of my life. I too used to have a good life, but these last few years have been really bad for me.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Are you on medication for your diagnosed illnesses? On meds? Getting counselling? You ust try and help yourself, I know it is extremely hard to do but you can do it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.