100% done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Silent1, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

Screw it im so over this b.s, my life has been over for many years but recently ive been keeping a good outlook on life and just gettin through it feels like i have this force against me inlife to always go wrong. everything always gonna go wrong in my life imma make sure this next move goes right.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Dam eh sounds like you are in such darkness now hun Time to reach out not give up okay Talk to someone your doctor get a therapist please try newer meds out there Depression you know is a cycle hun it will get better that is how this time disease works Reach out to someone anyone and get some help okay:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:
  3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

It feels like that every night, when you go to sleep, you think to yourself that no matter what comes tomorrow, you're not going to let it get to you and persevere through it, then when the morning comes, even the most simplest of things, like getting out of bed or brushing your teeth and getting dressed is like you're battling against hurricane-force winds, right?
    Believe me, I have been feeling exactly the same way as you have for the past few weeks and every waking second of every day, I think, "Why am I torturing myself by continuing on, making myself face the same bad memories every day?"

It's for the simple reason that yes, things are bad in my life right now, but just knowing these forums are here and everyone online is ready to help me through the lowest of the lows gives me that much extra strength to pull myself through the worst of it. Althugh nothing changes like I would like, the knowledge that there are people who I will never meet in person, but give me their support keeps me going, because I would be letting down everyone here if I gave in my deepest desires and Exit the World.

Althugh we're not all in the same boat, we're all in the same ocean and we've got to stick by each other, or else we're already lost. So don't hold on for yourself, hold on for everyone here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.