Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by midnightstar, Feb 22, 2013.

1. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Way to go - thanks for making me feel like a criminal for needing support. Thanks for making me feel about this big >.< . Thanks for turning your backs on me when I'm in pain. Thanks for causing my pain and not listening to me when I needed someone to talk to.

/sarcasm Thanks. It's really appreciated. /end sarcasm

Maybe if I hurt myself seriously maybe people will actually bother to listen to me for once in my meaningless existence. Oh well I'm just a waste of oxygen and cells.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Many have reached o ut to you hun by the post shown here there are many who care abt you so i don't know why you are saying these things hugs

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

What the **** are you talking about? We're listening but you have to tell us.

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Midnight, honey.... you are no criminal, and we're always here for you (you know, the PMs etc.) Sometimes we don't get what we need cos we don't ask for it or our expectations are too high, or we can't make ourselves understood the right way.
    Will be away for the next 2 weeks, (having said I'm always here!) but you know that, eh?

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We are here for you :hug:

6. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Sorry :behindsofa: Was quite upset and my brain's being evil as always

IRL stuff is getting me down :(

ok why the hell am I whining when I'm about as important as a dead flea

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
  7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Cos you're MUCH more important than a dead flea! You have to begin to believe it, that's all :)

8. Izzz

Izzz Member

People should give you more support, after everything you've done to help others and if they don't and wish to be more inconsiderate, they're the ones who are idiots.

9. 41021

41021 Banned Member

(((Star)))

Just checking in to see how you are holding up. I must not have been in chat recently during the times you've been in, as i have not seen you around.

I have no idea what is going on. I do know there are those who appreciate you, based on what i have seen. I have also seen you go out of your way, and go above and beyond to welcome people in chat, as well as to welcome people on the forum. I am fairly certain many of those ppl would have been ignored or overlooked, had it not been for YOU and your kindness! By welcoming ppl to chat, you encourage others to do the same. Thank you.

I hope you are able to receive the support you need. I don't understand how you have been made to feel poorly for asking for support, i didn't pick up on what happened while reading this thread, although i have seen this happen with others in the past, so i am not about to doubt you.

Anyway, much (hugs n love) to you. I hope you are feeling a bit better.

((gentle hugs))

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

sending some :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you are doing well and looking after yourself.