Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lav11, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

i dont even know....i just... i dont think i can make it...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi lav you can make it hun just hold on here ok just keep talking to us that feeling will subside it will i have been there and i know how dark it feels but just know ok it will subside hun
    You keep talking to us you can make it hun you can.
  3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi Lav, it's really hard to hang in there some days huh? I get that - I like the signature of your post(s). We're not lost causes ~ even though our thoughts work hard to convince us otherwise. I hope you catch these ropes of words and caring and hold on tight. Talk as best you can...did anything in particular add the final burden for today? Sometimes it seems - for me anyway - that I'm trying so hard to maintain and then some little thing sends me to the edge. Of course there are big things too that work like the express to the edge of my abyss. Whatever it was/is I hope you feel free to express it if you like. Please hang on tight. ♥
  4. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

i dont know what to do... its just, so many big things...
    i dont know if i shoult stay in this shelter or go bacck to my mothers... my mothers would be better for my ED and self harm and i like that, but shelter is safe but i cant SH and am gaining weight... schools hectic, lifes hectic.... im over it
  5. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I think you do know which is best for you long term. Go home for instant gratification or stay at the shelter which is tough but safe. Life is hectic for most people not just those like us. Carry on building up your support and positive survival strategies for difficult situations.
  6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

stay strong u can do it x
  7. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

i have no support.. i got put into hospital last week for suicidality and i cant speak to my counsellor now because they arent able to handle my needs apparently... im really over life... i dont care anymore. im so sick of hateing myself so much
  8. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hey Lav - it really is a battle some days (well most days for many of us) to deal with life. It's tiring and hard and seems to take more effort than I can muster. That has more to do with feelings than ability. You can do this. Hang on tight, let the coaster run its course but keep letting the feelings out, talk to people here, irl, wherever you feel comfortable. Stay safe, don't let your feelings lull you into ignoring your needs or your safety. There's a reason people scream on roller coaster rides and it isn't always because they're having a good time. Hang on! :)
  9. Androgyny

Androgyny Well-Known Member

Hold on Lav, I know you can get through this. I'm sorry you've come to this point. :hug: Just try to give the shelter a little bit more time (maybe a few more weeks) and see how it makes you feel. If it's not working, then you can always go back to yr mum's place. It's a couple of years since we spoke, but I remember you being sweet, kind and fun. There's a lot about you to like, you just can't see it atm. :hug:
  10. lav11

lav11 Well-Known Member

im going back to my mothers tomorrow... im so exhausted with fughting this... wish i could just take 1 magic tablet to disappear :blue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.