:(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gossack, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gossack

Gossack Active Member

Hi everyone. I've been feeling depressed and suicidal for a while now. I hate myself and my life. I wash my hands a lot and just feel like a burden. Wish I was dead at times. I self-harmed 9 years ago and I haven't really recovered.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Goassack glad you are talking hun reaching out here. Have you reached out in rl hun talk to someone about how you are feeling It help sometime just to talk to crisis line your doctor family. Keep talking here too ok you won't feel so alone then and will have support to get you through tough days hugs

3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hey, sorry you feel that way. Can I ask why you started self harming and why you feel you never recovered? Have you ever spoken to anyone (family friends docs) about it?

4. Gossack

Gossack Active Member

Thanks. I have but it didn't help much. It'd be nice to have some friends on here to talk to. I started self-harming because I developed OCD and started washing my hands loads, didn't do very well on my GCSE'S and felt worthless.

5. Perfect Melancholy

What sort of help have you had for your OCD?

6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

sorry you feel the way you do

we're here listening to you

hugs x

7. Gossack

Gossack Active Member

Thanks. It's nice that you're here for me. I've tried anti-depressants which did nothing.

8. Perfect Melancholy

How long for? Sometimes it can take months to get the right balance on them

9. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

well done in reaching out this community its soo nice of you to join and be welcome in this forum :)
    I am sorry your going through a lot right, is your gp aware of how bad you are feeling at the moment, do you have stuff in place for just case you need it.
    stay strong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.