Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jane doe, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

last night i felt terrible and i did to myself horrribles cuts, i have a bandage now and i must lie to everyone who see it (because here is summer and is really to hot). why i do this to myself? wasn´t enough with just one cut? why did i do 16? why am i so sad lately? it just doesn´t matter. forgwt all about this. I just needed to let all of this out

2. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry you're feeling so down :( Try not to give yourself such a hard time about it, its a way of coping, maybe not a good one, but I understand what its like...Maybe, when youre feeling calmer you can look back and try and answer those questions you asked, because I think you do know the answers, try and work out what it was that made you feel the need to hurt yourself and think of some things that you could do instead next time, or try to...Maybe try the elastic band on the wrist or the ice thing..or theres lots of distractions here: http://advocacyforyou.co.uk/55.htm

I sympathise with you that its hot where you are, summer really is the worst time. :hug:

3. jane doe

i tryed with the elasstic bands but i think i was too down last night. i don´t know lately i´m so down that i don´t even go to work (one week has pass now)i will be fired i know but i can´t wake up in the mornings, and yesterday it wasn´t my intention to hurtmyself all i wanted was to die, but i´m so coward that i couldn´t

4. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

jane doe

what is going on. i thought you were ok.

5. jane doe

no i´m just not ok again

6. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

i'm sorry you're feeling so bad...
    if it were up to me nobody would feel this way..

i kind of know what you mean about not showing up for work...i've really not wanted to go at my work for the last two weeks...but..i still go...i don't know why..

..though sometimes i wake up almost when i'm supposed to leave to go, so i sometimes don't have time to shower (yuck)

hope you start feeling better soon..
    - Henry

7. jane doe

thank you, i appreciate your words, really:)

8. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

In my opinion, better 16 cuts than 1 life-threatening one.

9. jane doe

hey you´re right buddy!!!!! but what the hell someday i know i will do something that i won´t have the chance to regret

10. Lost Disciple

I would be worrie dabout even thinking of going that far if I were you...

11. jane doe

yes i was worried to, after doing it. in that moment i tryed to stop it but i tought it was pointless.

12. Lost Disciple

I'm sorry, that commment confused me a little. So excuse me for being extremely dense but... can you please rephrase? Sorry.

13. jane doe

do you think that i´m not worried? may be, sometimes i am, and sometimes i just don´t care

14. Lost Disciple

Sorry I'm such an idiot.

15. Lost Disciple

Sorry I'm such an idiot, I didn't mean to.

16. jane doe

you aren´t idiot i´m from argentina i speak spanish so may be i didn´t understand you, tell me. lets start over again:)

17. Lost Disciple

Erm, alright.

You said someday you'll do something you won't have a chance to regret. I assumed you meant suicide and said I'd be worried even thinking that, and you said you were too, afterwards. After suicide?

18. jane doe

ok i didn´t understand you. i tought you say that i should worry about hurting myself not killing myself, ok i should worry about that to, but that wasn´t on my mind when i read your post. lol this whole thing made me laugh

19. Lost Disciple

afterwards, yes

20. jane doe

after hurting myself not after die, i don´t know if i can worry about it after killing myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.