Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i can't do this - unless i can sit in absolute peace and not THINK or FEEL anything - i can't stop falling

the pain of knowing i'll always be and die alone, that i'm not going to find an end to feeling worthless and unwanted

if i think, or read, or watch a movie, tv, even a freaking commercial, the pain keeps surging through my stomach and grabs me by the throat - any scene where something nice or kind happens, no matter how small, makes me want to curl in to a ball and die

been this way for days and i've been trying to wait it out, trying to cope and i just can't handle it any more

hiding in my bedroom the past several nights while everyone else is playing games or watching tv

opening up my IM programs and looking at all the contacts that i'm not in touch with any more

broke down last week and actually called someone - it was the first human voice outside of work that i'd heard in two years - couldn't even stay on for 2 minutes and was barely coherent

a part of me wants to fill up my tank and drive east until i run out of land - then keep going

taken me the better part of 18 hours to try and write this much

how can i hope that things will change when i don't deserve it?
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You DO deserve for things to change. And I know you don't believe that right now... I realize your mind is telling you the complete opposite. I know these words can't change how you feel about yourself, but I hope even a tiny part of you will at least consider what I'm saying. I wouldn't lie to you... if I didn't honestly beleve you deserve happiness, I wouldn't say it.

You aren't worthless or unwanted. I know that's another thing your mind is convincing you of, but it isn't true.

I know I don't always know the right words to say, but I'm always here, and I'll always care. :hug:
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It may sound like a very small thing - but is there someplace else you can hide for an hour or two today or any day besides your bedroom? Different room in house- out back of house - nearby woods or field- quiet park bench? It is just about getting a change of scenery - any change - even small - to give your thoughts a small chance to see something different or to make mind have to think at least about a different picture while in your thoughts?

You cant change years in a day or even a month - nut maybe you can change something you can control - like where to be alone with your thoughts- just so you feel you are controlling some small piece of your situation? It may be worth a try...

I happen to know for a fact - 100% certain - that a lot of people care about you a great deal even though I do not know you personally very well. What I have heard about you makes me think you are a very good person and definitely do deserve more.

Take Care and Be Safe

4. Wastingecho

change of scenery doesn't help - went out by myself to get milk this morning and could barely see through the tears that i did not expect but could not fight

no matter where i go i can't get away from myself
  5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Does distracting help? do stuff to completely take your mind off it x
  6. Wastingecho

Nothing I can do

Every breath i take hurts
  7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

can you call me? ill give you my number if you want
  8. Wastingecho

no privacy - couldn't call even if i thought i could handle it
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I just wanted to give you a :hug:
  10. Wastingecho

wish i had a hug

but i know i'm never going to have one that means anything

the thought of someone coming that close makes me cringe - no one should touch me
  11. Wastingecho

daughter didn't want to stay downstairs while i was doing laundry and came up and put tangled on tv

mostly ignored it

then came the last duet - full of everything i will never have

breathing was hard enough before i got punched in the stomach again by this

can't post what i want to because the mods would have to edit it out

use your imaginations
  12. Wastingecho

emotionally numb most of the day - slept as late as i could - woke up just long enough to get to the train then slept for the ride to work

tried to keep busy with mindless work at the office so that i didn't have enough time to think

zoned out on the trip home in a single seat in and end-of-the-car alcove so i didn't have to look at anyone else - almost missed getting off the train

but now i'm home and sitting here screaming inside my head - i just want to get through the next few hours until i can escape to bed again
  13. Wastingecho

a little over 3 weeks to graduation - finally have a little money to get her a graduation gift

wants to be a teacher but she's also a certified emt - figured i could get her a stocked jump bag

started looking for them, reading the list of contents

my brain is not in a good place - thinking if i don't buy her one, she won't be able to save me when the time comes

if i was like my father or my brother or my uncle or most men in my family i would just crawl into a bottle but i hate alcohol - odd man out again - who said god doesn't have a sense of humor?

stuck in this cycle and i can't find a way out - going to disappear some time soon - her graduation is the last goal left
  14. Wastingecho

two weeks until graduation

then my future finally ceases to have any meaning

no more reasons to keep putting up with the pain, with the failure

thought i had a reason once, but that's gone

should never even had dared to believe - should have known better
  15. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just posting to let you know I care...please text me when you feel up to it
  16. WildCherry

:hug: Your life will always have meaning, because whether you believe it or not, YOU have meaning. You matter, even though you don't feel like you do.
  17. Wastingecho

never really mattered to anyone

to my father i was his way to compete with his sister's family

to my wife i'm an atm and manservant

to my friends...oh wait

want so much that i'm never going to have

want to find a partner

want to live someplace that feels like home

want to be loved just because i'm me

want someone to hold me in their heart for a change

if i haven't find this at my age, it's never going to happen
  18. WildCherry

I wish I knew the right words to help you believe that you do matter to someone, that you do have friends and people that genuinely care about you.
  19. Wastingecho

don't think those words exist
  20. WildCherry

I think they do, it just takes time to find them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.