?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

what do i do?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hold on to people who care...realize that you are a good and valuable person...give yourself credit for how much you are done positively...and throw a text/PM/FB chat to your friend in Brooklyn...big hugs

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hug::hug::hug:sending hugs to you to show you how much i care hun please hold on

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

No but everyone has their stuff. Wy should mine be of any more importance? I just don't know what's going on with me. It's bullshit and I'm tired, you know? Just why bother?

5. AscendingTri

AscendingTri Member

MoAnamCara,
    I am here to care for you,
    Hugs)

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, everyone may have their stuff, but I for one can certainly and easily hear about a friend's pain. :hug: And support that friend who so deserves support from her friends. :hug: you are such a good person. you are so valuable. You care so much about other people. And I know you are a protector. These are just a few of your good attributes. But you have suffered so much loss and pain. This is not who you are. But it is the pain you now carry. I, for one, do not want you to carry it without support from those who care. eg, I... and others here who care. We care because of who you are :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Dear Flowers -

YOU are deserving of much more than I friend such as I. But I thank you for your kind words.

I'm not many of the things you stated. Honest.

I'm so sorry.

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, I do not see myself as some friends see me. They see me much better than I could ever believe myself to be. I know other people who are the same way. They do not see themselves as being nearly as good as others see them to be. So, while you say you are not many of the things i stated, I will continue to see you how i see you. :hug: We can just disagree about who you are. Okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.