Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nothingreal

Nothingreal Member

I just found out my uncle has 3 to 6 months left... Life just keeps getting more and more detestable... I can't take this...
    I feel like I can't breath most of the time and nothing feels real... nothing but the pain... the bloody mental pain that never goes away or gets any better... I can't shake this depression... and death just keeps looking more and more desirable...
    What is the point anyway?! in the end we all die. why not die sooner and be done with it... not have to deal with all this...
  2. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

Im really sorry about your uncle and about the way you're feeling. It might be hard to listen to this when you are feeling so depressed, but your future hasn't been written yet. Depression doesn't have to be a terminal illness. People like us cant see a different future and that these bad feelings will never go away. Every aspect of our life is shit and there are no positives in our lives. But how do we know that this is true? I think you should maybe try and grief counseling, and possibly see a doc. Things can change but only if you take that first step towards help.

Is the 'Sing me to sleep..' thing a Smiths reference? If so I love that song
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle and I am sorry that you are feeling this way? Have you been seeking any professional help for your depression? If not, it may be a good starting place. You don't have to feel like this forever, and these feelings do eventually become less intense and things can get better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.