• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

10x10x10 ft cude house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issaccs

I could live in it but I suspect I would be forever banging my head and falling down those stairs.
On the other hand, it looks like ti would be cheap as hell to build, social housing perhaps?

Mr Stewart

I don't understand how making the dimensions that tight helps efficiency. I'd like to see the numbers on that. If you were to, say, double or triple the interior space how much of a difference would that really make to the cost savings.

IV2010

I couldn't live in something that small...my 2 bedroom flat is claustraphobic enough..
but I enjoyed the vid and ended up surfing utube looking at small houses for hours..
thanks for posting

Hache

I don't understand how making the dimensions that tight helps efficiency. I'd like to see the numbers on that. If you were to, say, double or triple the interior space how much of a difference would that really make to the cost savings.

I think its to do with heating. Not sure where you are from my friend but this guy is english so he will be using his heating at least 6 months of the year, lol. Bigger house, more energy consumed for that.

Moon_Penguin

Penguin astronaut extraordinaire
id give it ago lol. bed looks abit small tho n imagine geting drunk n tryna go up those stairs haha. id want a proper toilet tho, no compost poo urgh.maybe they should put some blinds up on the window by the shower too......

very cosy, but you cant fit a piano in it >.<

if it was just me i could probably manage, it if it was a lil bigger lol.

but then again i am a student and we generally tend to live in the bedroom

haha...

and id never be able to fit my library in there, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00