Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by pastelmoon, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pastelmoon

pastelmoon Active Member

2. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

But for my personal paranoid use i prefer numbers 8, 17 and 314. They look so cute and mysterious. And they are everywhere, you know :hiding:
  3. pastelmoon

pastelmoon Active Member

I also see 12:12 and 327. Its weird.
  4. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

You can see any particular number or numbers anywhere and "everywhere" if you start to look and ignore the other numbers. The number one is just most common of them so you will see a lot of those. Also any number can be connected to some other number by some "special" way if you just look hard enough.
  5. sophie5121

sophie5121 Well-Known Member

Thats really interesting..
    I always see the number 8 though.
  6. lifeisashedog

Interesting, me too!

8 = 8
    1 + 7 = 8
    3 + 1 + 4 = 8

Everything is connected!
  7. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

for a few periods of my life, I thought God was communicating to me through 'numbers'. I kept seeing same numbers over and over again and because I was once told by a close christian friend of mine that "God communicates with us in many ways", I truly believed God was communicating to me. Well, after things kept screwing up and became worse and worse despite the fact that i keep seeing the same numbers over and over again, I shut myself off from seeing it and told myself it's all bullshit. Since then I don't see 'numbers' again.
  8. lifeisashedog

I think negative numbers are haunting me!!! I keep seeing them on my bank account!!!:argh:
  9. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

Humans are pattern seekers by nature, looking for deeper meaning when none exists, perceiving mere coincidences as mystical occurrences. Anywhere you look, you will easily see what you want to see.
  10. Testify

Testify Well-Known Member

11. pastelmoon

pastelmoon Active Member

It is true that some people train their minds to recognize numbers but the whole 11:11 phenomena goes deeper than just seeing a number. People wake up just to look at the clock at that time or they will get an urge to stop whatever their doing to just to see a clock and 9 times out of 10 its 11:11. Its more than just seeing it. Its an experience that is so difficult to explain.
  12. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

for me this is totally real, i can't say objectively that it's a universal phenomenon but in my life, 11:11 has a real significance that I didn't tie to anything other than weird coincidence until I saw that video. Weird.

For me, I will look at the clock and it will be 11:11, then I will look at the clock that evening and it will be 11:11 again. I'm not a clock watcher, and this has happened more than once. I've taken to making a wish every time I see it. Trippy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.