11-11

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is the day, well, actually the night. I will do it tomorrow's night. Everything is arranged now. I just come from the bank where I did some transfers, so now even my finances are arranged. No more worries!!!!
    I will OD. I have the means.
    I don't know if someone has had an 11-11 approach. For me, for the last 3 or 4 years I keep watching the number 11-11 everyday, either on my watch, the mobile, a car's plate, everywhere!! I did some research and it is supposed to be an angel's message. I do not know if that is true but I decided to die on 11-11, how cool is that?

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi pollo, please reconsider. there is no message in 11-11 except perhaps one of hope and survival. i know you don't like the hospital but i think you need to go there, if only to be safe. i am worried about you.

3. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

please don't worry, I will be fine, just fine

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you don't have to pretend to be fine on my account. i know how much you are suffering. i believe you when you say you are going to go through with it. i just don't want you to. i hope you can reach out for some help. i believe you. and i believe in you.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Pollo there is nothing cool about you taking your life on any date...
    please reconsider and go get help....you don't have to do this there are other choices..

6. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I really tried to get help. I have been hospitalized 3 times and one of them was for 2 months. Then I have been in therapy for more than 6 months. Have tried 3 or 4 different meds. Nothing has worked!
    I just want to end everything!!!

7. kote

kote Account Closed

im not here to judge you or whatever your plans are.

but 3 or 4 meds are far too few to find the right ones.

i can say ive honestly tried 20 or more. and even last week the dr. changed some and i stopped them and will try something different.

11-11 is a day of new hope and new starts. please try and make it a new fresh day for you. i know when i set my date and didnt go through with it i felt so much better. i knew i didnt have the courage. so i had to change and adapt to my present situation.

i feel down and really suicidal too at the moment, im just hoping you can push on through like i do every day. it sounds like your days are harder than mine but please there are other ways to live.

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sometimes it takes many tries to get the right medication. i have been on various meds for three years, and only a month ago they switched them again because the suicidal thoughts came back.

six months in therapy is too soon to give up, esp. since you don't like yr therapist. try finding someone new. you owe it to yourself.

9. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

But everything is set up for tonight!!! everything is ready now. Thanks for your being there but this time I am afraid is for good. 11-11 is indeed a new start, but somewhere else!!

10. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Pollo,

I hope you reconsidered your decision.

11. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

I really hope you decide not to go through with this.
    You're worth living, and you deserve to be here, alive.

I understand you've tried "everything" but maybe you just didn't try the right thing. Please stay here with us.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

how you doing Pollo?
    hope you've reconsidered...

13. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

I hope you have reconsidered too, re-think and change your mind. Please and take care Ali.

14. ipod

ipod Member

hey Pollo, I don't know you, but I do know that your life is worth SOOO much. and it will be awful for this world to lose you. :/

15. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Pollo, you talked about the angels. I know about a lot angel stuff. the 11/11 stuff etc. Heres what I think, for what its worth. Sometimes dates like that are not for physical death. But for rebirth. The beginning of the new, the end of the old. It doesnt mean that you die physically. It can mean though that something old leaves, and something new comes in. Maybe you can ask those angels you talked about to help with this. In tarot, the death card means rebirth. And it never means physical death.

I am sorry that things have been so hard for you. And I sure know a thing or two about living in intense pain trying to heal and nothing seems to help. But please consider that the 11/11 is not about physical death. It can, though be about a symbolic and profound rebirth. In the same body you have. Without having killed it. You sound like a really good person. I do not want you to remove all chances of future healing. I care

16. kote

kote Account Closed

how are you holding up today???
    im wishing you the best!!!

17. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Pollo,

are you still with us? please post. :(

18. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

11-11 is a synchronicity that many people experience. I sometimes see it on my alarm clock radio. Wait until next year 11-11-2011. It's just one more year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.