Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nothingreal, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nothingreal

Nothingreal Member

I have been sitting in the dark for a few hours now... listening to my family... going about their happy lives. I realized I do this a lot...

My cuts are getting deeper and my burns are worse too...

I have lost the last reason I had to live... I don't know what else to do... I seriously considered making a final cut last night... and the night before that I found myself looking at a fist full of pills...

It's not that I want to dye... It's that I want this way of living to end but that seems like the only way to end it.

I know that if I don't get help soon I will not be alive for much longer. I mean those words. I didn't used to but now I do. I can't go on like this...

Tomorrow I am going to the guidance office and I'm going to tell her how serious this is getting... I just don't know what to say or how to say it... that is what has held me back in the past...
    I grew up learning that feeling like this was a sin... only now that I have felt it do I understand that it is not something a person chooses... My family wont understand. My friends... don't know the real me...
    I feel so fucking alone...
    and I hate myself so much...
    But I don't want to die...
    and I can't go on like this...
    Is anyone there?
    Help me?
    PLEASE...

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Print a copy of this post. Show it to the guidance counselor. Show her the cuts, burns and scars. And tell her you want help, serious help. Don't do it for your family or friends...do it for you! Good luck.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you pain and sadness so deeply i do hun and there is help ok as stated you show this post to your councelor you take yourself to hospital if your parents wont take you and you tell them how desperate you are I do hope tomorrow you get the supports in place to help you out of all that pain hugs

4. AnnieK

AnnieK Well-Known Member

i agree. take this in with you and show your cuts and burns to him/her. talk to us on here too, let us know how it goes. you have friends here.

5. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

tell us how that went...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.