:(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm kind of shocked how quickly today went downwards. I received some news and it has really affected me negatively. And as the evening has gone on, I've been struggling with strong SH urges and more. I know its a day at a time and all of that sage advice. But my mind doesn't cooperate with that reasoning. The future seems impossible and without reason. How can I go from a time of being relatively good/okay to absolute crap so quickly?

2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Bad news, as they say, travels fast and with it, so also how it affects people. The same can be said for good news; when you feel happy, everything around you seems brighter and without worry, but when you have something that tears you up, it clouds everything else because it is all you can focus on.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry you are down tonight hun i hope tomorrow it will be better again hugs

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It's not really the news, that was minor relatively speaking. It's hard to explain, sorry, never mind.

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

yes. when we are on rocky ground anyway, it is so easy to lose footing, isnt it. I am sorry that things are unstable as they are. But I do totally understand. I can be thrown off balance so easily. My center and stability are tenuous. For what it is worth, I really believe that this will not always be the case for you. That you will regain more of your core center and stability as time goes on. It takes time. So much time.

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Have a virtual hug Mo and remember you have friends who care about you and will do what little they can to help.

7. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Feelings are powerful forces aren't they? I sometimes wish I could control mine with a remote!

8. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

I hope the issues are not quite as negative as they seemed.

Are you able to let us know a little more so we may be able to offer support and advuce.

9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

No, no one needs to care or offer advice or anything of the sort. I'll do this the way I'd planned for the last couple of years. It's my own fault. Simply put. Always was, always is. End of story.

10. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

he's offering you help and it's what this forum is all about

11. flowers

flowers Senior Member

endless :hug: :hug1:s for you sweetie. I know it is so very hard. I do hear ya.

12. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I know re trying to help and I am sorry for my attitude, response and for being here.

13. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

We are here to help :hug:

14. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, you have done nothing wrong. You needed to be heard. You needed just to speak and have those words heard. That is very human and natural. Please just come and write. Speak the thoughts. I will witness them :hug:

15. scaryforest

not what i meant and you know it deep down.
    just the negativity seeping through which we are trying to help you with, want you happier

16. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm sorry scaryforest. I wasn't trying to be rude or similar.

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry you were feeling so down hun, really hope your mood has lifted x

18. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks music. Just sitting here in the quiet and zoned out. Mind is racing and I keep disappearing to other places. Maybe I should lie down and see what happens, though had nightmare earlier when I tried that. It's so stupid I know this. I just can't get a grip and stop things.

19. scaryforest

t'is ok
    hopefully you got good rest without more bad dreams

20. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

glad you are still talking with us.

we all wish you well and are here whenever you feel like sharinv more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.