Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ima.robot, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

May you all burn in HELL. i do not care, cALL ME A sociopath or whatsoeverm i do not care, and if i die soon so be it, life goes on, i am DONE with pretnedinbg im fine, regardlessmay you all RIP. take carte, i hope you all have a batter second life. fuck evertryinthd. fuck you
    regardless, i willl reunite withj you guys whGOOBYE Aeb my molecules meet youres, do not call me crazt, i hat me and everyone else, have a DECNET LIFE, FUCK YALL AND MRYSELF. BE OK, DO NOT LET ME INFLUENCE YOU. I I AM READY TO BE ALONE ANYWAYS. TAKE CARES :)

GOODBLYE ALL, I Am tired of pain which non onbve belivbeswea, physicaL AND M,ENT5ALK PAIN, ITS ALL THE SAME. i do no care for anything, but i hopr ypu find peacve, please take takw care TTYLY )
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
  2. Nelly1921

Nelly1921 Well-Known Member

ravens. What happened? :(

Please come back. ravens you are a foundation in chat and help so many people.

I wish your hurt and deep deep pain would go away. I wish we could help you the same way you help us in chat.

I value you.

All of You.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Raven please don't harm you ok please call for help go to hospital hugs
  4. frypan367

frypan367 Well-Known Member

:( please come back birdy
  5. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

Im sorry :( i will come back
  6. frypan367

frypan367 Well-Known Member

*hugs I love you birdy. I hope you can get better soon
  7. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

ok, i'm not so sure about 'hey friends' anymore, i read this after 'hey friends'
    and the date difference wasn't far apart. so i'm just here to say, i hope this original post passed and what you said in 'hey friends' stands strong
    again, best for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.