Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ajean, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

You know, all my life I swore I'd never made it to my 21st birthday and now that I did I just don't what I'm supposed to do.
    I could just feel it, deep down, that either my illness or medications, or just being so depressed that I'd... I wasn't supposed to make it.
    I don't know how I'm supposed to feel but it feels like watching a car crash in slow motion. I just want it to be over, I don't want to do this anymore.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have made it hun you are a fighter you want to survive ok Meds if you are taking some and they are not working then talk to your doc ok get something that does work or get some therapy with meds it helps I am sorry y ou are feeling so depressed
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Agree with Total, you made it and trust us life will get easier but just cope with one day at a time. You deserve happiness at a young age and not sadness. You are NOT a car crash happening but a genuine person who deserves to live life. Do think anything less. Keep posting your feelings and you will achieve a lot in life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.