Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SaraRose, Aug 26, 2014.

1. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I failed a test essay today with school. Sucks horribly. I have no idea what it means though. I just know I failed by 4 effing points. I just feel like I can't hold onto anything anymore. Between stress, work, school, my roommate and everything else. I tried telling myself everyone fails and it's ok. I may have to repeat it, but it's only a week long.

I just don't get how I'm supposed to actually do this school and work full time. I want to lower but I need the money.

I don't know. All I know is i wanna cry. I wanna cry for daddy because I miss him so much. I wanna pick up the phone and cry to him, but I can't. Not unless there's a phone line directly to heaven. I'm forgetting his voice and that scares me. I forgot mom's voice. I don't wanna forget his.

I wanna cry over school. But I gotta be the brave one. I can't just curl up and cry. I gotta be the one that keeps going with a smile no matter what.

I'm so tired of this. So tired.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk to a counselor at your school and get some extra help put in place for you. with tutoring with increasing your time you can hand in essay or decreasing your work load at school.
    talk to someone let them know you are feeling overwhelmed ok