Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pooky, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Why are you people 'pretending' to care for me? Ban my account. Instead of removing my posts entirely. Go ahead do it. Ban me.

& don't pretend . I KNOW 99% of u ppl hate me just like the ppl who know me and fully hate me even though I have full love for u ppl, no joke.

Go ahead. Fucking ban me. But don't delete my posts/threads. Either you actually support a poor person like me who loves you all without hardly expecting any love and support or kick me out of ur forum.

:ban:

2. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

I am wondering why am I still alive...

Got rejected a few days ago for being honest and speaking the truth.

And now in 'your' forum my posts/threads have been entirely deleted.

You have two choices either kick me or listen to me. I don't expect anything good to happen to me. But I wan't you ppl to never give up hope and stay healthy and strong.

3. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

I don't want anyone to have the same fate as me - no one to listen to me and hated by most in real life AND I thought you people will understand me because we are all in the same boat but no I was wrong . You people simply don't want me alive.

Be rude to me, criticize me . I hardly expect anything positive to come out after speaking the truth.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Pooky, the reason your posts were removed is because they went against the guidelines of the site. I'll send you a PM to explain further.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No one hates you and yes we care about you There a rules to the site if you read them then your post won't be deleted because you will know the rules and won't post things that are against rules. You are in pain i hear that and i do hope you continue to reach out for the support your deserve ok If anyone has been r ude to you then report that and it will be looked at by administrator

6. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Thanks to both of u. - wildcherry and total eclipse.

I am feeling far better now.

Actually no one in this site has been rude to me, trust me. My over active imagination was not letting me to think clearly. It was clouding my thinking. Thanks to all for ur support.

7. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

I have received some messages and you do care for me. Thank you.

8. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

My internet is going off frequently.

In real life, most people hate me except my dad. That's a fact.

My peers hate me, my teachers hate me, my neighbors hate me and lastly my potential gf hates me. Another fact.

My friends ignore me, my teachers compare me with other peers and that brings my confidence down, my potential gf has rejected me.

I don't know what to do in this situation.

9. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

And so this is hampering me to focus on my studies... and finally get a job.

No friends, no support from teachers, no gf... nothing

And dad is always busy with work... He hardly has any time for me. That's why I am so lonely and alone.

(My internet is going off frequently and so I am posting in bits and pieces )

10. JV3

JV3 Well-Known Member

Hang in there! Don't let your mind play tricks on you and tell you things that aren't true. You can definitely get through this!

11. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Thanks JV3. :coffee: for your support.:arms:Each and everyone of you have been so friendly to me.

My mind is my WORST ENEMY. Oh my mind have mercy on me. :strawberry:

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed, try not to let your mind play tricks on you. If you're worried about something that's happened here, don't hesitate to ask. I hope we can help you feel less alone and offer you support when you need it. :hug:

13. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Its damn tough to live with schizophrenia. But I have not given up.

You all have been very friendly towards me. I have no complain against anyone of you.

Haha a funny incident 'often' happens to me... Whenever I think of a particular friend (say "Y") that friend usually phones me right at that very moment (and that friend had rejected me, yet phones me)...

I frequently think of "Y" and "Y" often phones me in the exact same moment . It has happened around 5-6 times and we have known each other properly for a little over 5-6 weeks.

It also happens with other friends also... I think of them and they phone me... but with "Y" it happens more often.

What would you people call this? synchronicity? coincidence?

14. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

I am somewhat contended with life... Its on the right track except for my mind .... Often my mind just behaves oddly...(one of the curses of schizophrenia)...
    I believe I should totally (and not less than that) , not care what others talk about me... At present I am feeling empty... as if I am missing focus to do what I want to do.:fatigue:

15. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

:whistle:Thank You all for supporting and caring for a lost soul like me.:hail:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.