Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

There's nothing for me to say that hasn't previously been said, either by me or others. It is what it is. A tough night. I think I just wanted to tell anyone/someone.

That's all. C'est la vie.
  2. Ladygrace

Ladygrace Active Member

Sometimes just being able to tell people things can put you at ease as you are able to vent a bit. We are here for you when you need to talk :)
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It must be something in the air, because you have summed up my sentiments exactly. Wish I could help to change things and turn them around for you.
  4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am sorry you are having such a tough time - I understand the feeling of having nothing more, nothing new, to say. And that that somehow makes it worse. I hope today is better for you at least in some small way :hug:
  5. Starting Over

Starting Over Active Member

I'm sorry you are having a bad night. I hope you have a good night's sleep and that you feel a little better in the morning.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

As always, i'm here for you if you need me. Sorry you had such a tough night and I hope today is a better day :)
  8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

My thanks to you all for your responses. I'm sorry some feel the same. Today wasn't good. It's just me.
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sweetie, it isn't just you, but I sure wish it wasn't you at all. I would give the world for you to feel better. If you ever, ever need someone to listen, please remember I am here for you.
  10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks gentlelady... I know its not "just" me, I know many are in more pain for valid reasons. I appreciate your offer, I find it difficult to express whats going on. :hug:
  11. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, I just now saw this. Have not been to sf for a while. I am sorry the pain is so great. Hopefully some healthy relief will come soon. I was talking to someone yesterday saying I do not know what is going on. Maybe astronomically or something. The pain for some good people is just so huge during this time. I know my words dont help much. But I can just add that I care a lot :flowers:
  12. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Trying to figure out what to say for a while. I don't know still.

I suppose that I am posting here says it all.

That's all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.