Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PorcelainDoll, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

I want to die. I want to stop breathing. I want to never wake up. I dont see what the point is anymore. Im a burden to my family anyway.I think they'll pretty much be happier here without me. Cuz I'm not " independent" they said. Sensitive weakling who will just get bullied. Crazy aunt who is allegedly jealous. Doesnt matter. Whats the point? Im a burden. I need to die. Im a burden. I need to die.

2. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

I want her to kill me. She hates me right? So just kill me please.

3. brknsilence

brknsilence "Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie

Please don't give up. If you have to, go to the hospital. Let them help you. You deserve life. Hugs Please stay strong and keep on going.

2 people like this.
  4. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

The thing is, I cant even get out of the house. We live in the middle of nowhere in a country that thinks mental health is a myth.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi porcelain doll

May I ask what country you live in? maybe I can find some resources online that may help you. I am sorry you are feeling the way you are, i feel like I'm a burden too, it's a really horrible feeling. What has gone on between you and your aunt? I think you are strong for fighting this head on and sharing your story. I hope you get relief from talking here. Hope you are feeling a bit better today (hugs)

6. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

Thanks for the replies. I really appreciate it. I'm feeling better today.

I understand the way I wrote last night was a bit confusing. Hysteria you know... You have it backwards. I'm the aunt. I really feel too emotionally drained right now to explain. Forgive me, I'll explain next time.

I'm sorry. I'm really scared with regards to sharing location information. I hope you understand. Suffice it to say, I live somewhere in West Asia aka the Middle East.

I hope your day was better too.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Oh no worries about your location, just though I could help if I knew. Don't ever let anyone pressure you into saying something you don't want to. Hugs to you and glad you are feeling a bit better today :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.