Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PorcelainDoll, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

I want to die. I want to stop breathing. I want to never wake up. I dont see what the point is anymore. Im a burden to my family anyway.I think they'll pretty much be happier here without me. Cuz I'm not " independent" they said. Sensitive weakling who will just get bullied. Crazy aunt who is allegedly jealous. Doesnt matter. Whats the point? Im a burden. I need to die. Im a burden. I need to die.

2. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

I want her to kill me. She hates me right? So just kill me please.

3. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Please don't give up. If you have to, go to the hospital. Let them help you. You deserve life. Hugs Please stay strong and keep on going.

2 people like this.
  4. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

The thing is, I cant even get out of the house. We live in the middle of nowhere in a country that thinks mental health is a myth.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi porcelain doll

May I ask what country you live in? maybe I can find some resources online that may help you. I am sorry you are feeling the way you are, i feel like I'm a burden too, it's a really horrible feeling. What has gone on between you and your aunt? I think you are strong for fighting this head on and sharing your story. I hope you get relief from talking here. Hope you are feeling a bit better today (hugs)

6. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

Thanks for the replies. I really appreciate it. I'm feeling better today.

I understand the way I wrote last night was a bit confusing. Hysteria you know... You have it backwards. I'm the aunt. I really feel too emotionally drained right now to explain. Forgive me, I'll explain next time.

I'm sorry. I'm really scared with regards to sharing location information. I hope you understand. Suffice it to say, I live somewhere in West Asia aka the Middle East.

I hope your day was better too.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Oh no worries about your location, just though I could help if I knew. Don't ever let anyone pressure you into saying something you don't want to. Hugs to you and glad you are feeling a bit better today :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.