Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Someone bloody shoot me please. Please just kill me. I can't go on like this. Every bloody night this week i been feelings shit. Sleep pattern all over the place. Mood swings. Messed up head. I should of never of been honest with people. The people who want me to be honest are the people i find it the hardest to be honest with. They know its hard for me, im just gonna keep all the crap in my head till it breaks me. I can't talk to people, especially a few people in particular.

Just someone kill me, put me out of feeling like this. The only thing thats keep me sane is hearing people. People want me to be honest with them but cant give the honesty back. Put on the mask, just like everyone does. Well i think its time i fine the mask i took off when i got too close to someone here. The mask that made people think everything was allright.
  2. BeenThere

BeenThere Guest

Why keep it in? Those that want you to share mean it.Hell scream it out if you have to just dont keep it in.
  3. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

Vikki, I know you've been having a really hard time lately. I know how it is. You've seen my posts, you know I know what it's like. Being mixed is so hard to handle. Did something happen to upset you?

Try not to keep it all inside. We all care about you. Keeping it to yourself just makes you hurt more, and nobody wants that.

You don't have to wear the mask. Wearing it only keeps you from finding support and healing. It's hard to take that mask off, but if you can do it, it's so freeing. I want you to be honest. I want to know the real you, not a mask.

When your sleep is messed up, it really messes with your mood when you're bipolar. It makes everything so much harder. Trying to get good sleep habits is one of the things I have most trouble with. How long has the sleep been a problem? Have you talked to your doctor about it?

If you ever want to talk to a fellow bipolar who knows how hard it is, you can get me on msn. bipolarkitty@hotmail.com ... also, I know we haven't talked much, but maybe someone new would be a change. I'm here for you.
  4. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey Viks.Hun stop right there!!!!i know you find things so hard but i want to know the real you too!!!!!i dont want the mask.Whatever the real you is thats the you i want to know.And i totally agree with Bipolarkitty about what she says regarding the being mixed up and the sleep everything.Trust me i will never totally know your pian or anything close as its different for all of us but i dont think i can relate to the dgreee anyone could and i know how 'sh*tty' things can get hun.i know this reply hasnt been much use from me.Just a lot of useless words but i wanted you to know im here anyway hun.Here and reading.And here for you.Take care for now.kath
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I know waht you mean about the putting on a mask and hiding it all. I've been doing it since I was 16 and I'm 27 now and I can say it's not healthy at all. I'm at the point in my life where everything is bubbling over and it's breaking me. I don't want that to happen to you b/c I know what it feels like so honestly if you ever need to talk I'm here on SF, MSN or even skype. Don't hesitate to contact me. Hugs and loves