12 pills

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by GoldenPsych, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I know it wont do anything to me and well i know that it wont do anything. I am getting so stressed out with uni that i took what i had. so it may make me sick - prob not. It is a shame the shop is closed. It took me 60 odd pills last time to land me in hospital for 3 nights and that only made me throw up a bit so i know tyhat wont work. so i know 12 of the same wont do anything.. in a way i am doing myself a favour to get them out way before i have 2 many that will kill me in one go. all i hope for now is a drawn out long and painful one but i know on 12 it wont bit if i do get 16 a day then maybe hat wouldl.... who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stay safe...

check out paramedic blog on blogspot

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey golden, do me a favour and put the pills away? i know you are tired, and worried about school, and stressed to the max. but you can feel all of those things and not head to the ER. can you tell your bf how stressed you are? i'm sure he'd want to know, and want to help you when you are feeling so desperate.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

They may not do what you want but they are doing something alright. Each time you take more than you should you are harming yourself internally. And at some point you are going to do more damage than can be repaired. Please put them away and call a crisis line so that you can vent to a real voice and see what suggestions they may have.

4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Although 12 pills won't do what you want the to do they could still do damage to your internal organs and you don't want that. You don't want to have to live with the fact you've damaged a part of your body like I do. Please don't hurt yourself talk to someone who can help you with whats going on
    :hug:

5. xenflyz

xenflyz Member

Damn dude, try just taking some sedatives to calm you down.
    Like diazepam (Valium) or something to relax you.

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey golden, how are you doing tonight?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.