120 stitches later

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Metallica*Melinda, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

and i still feel like shit. last night i tried to end my life with some pills and cutting, but i got found, not to mention i didnt even get to slice my artery cause i passed out too soon. this is ruining my life i hate it...

2. riz

riz Senior Member

I'm so sorry that you are feeling desperate. Please try to reconsider ending it. Because of this failed attempt, you can try to look at it as a second chance. You deserve happiness. You deserve a full life. And trust me. You will get it all.

Please stay safe.

With love,
    RiZ

3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Hi Melinda!
    long time has past since we last talk. i fell very sorry for the way you feel right now. i wanted to know if have you searched for medical help, because if you feel unesny help, table you should hun. this are the moments when you have to ask yourself, if you`re given with another chane to live, then why don`t give it a try.a try to change the way you feel. i know you probably don`t want any help because i feel the same way, but it worths end it all?there`s no life after, you still have time to change yours...

take care and be safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.