Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by silent_chaos, Jun 26, 2016.

1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

Im not sure what the hell is going on with me. In the last week my meds have been making me feel completely drugged up. So I took half still feel drugged up. now not sleeping well. Im so tired, i feel like i could sleep for a month. Im on an emotional rollercoaster. Extreme ups and downs suicide to feeling untouchable. It could be resolved just by taking the meds. I feel so drugged up it feels like all my nerves musvles and thoughts are weak. I feel heavy. Almost cant pick myself up to go us the bathroom. I have to do it slow and think I have to use my left foot to walk them my right. Like tell myself how to move..I dont know what to do. If I dont take them I'll be in trouble.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Can you call your doctor or pharmacy about the medications?
  3. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

Im going to call to see if she can see me sooner then the 21st. Ive been on these meds for over a year. I was taking one that did the same thing to me so I stopped taking it at night I just take it at morning now. And it dosnt afect me like it did at night. But now its happening again. The lithium was added cause I was getting manic. But that was around january. And when I told her how it was affecting me and I wanted to go off of it but she said not to. So she switched it to take it in morning. seroquel and lamictol ive been on over a year as is.