13 Days till I go!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by readytoctb, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. readytoctb

readytoctb Account Closed

I moved out of my apt and let my wife know yesterday what my plans were. She didn't try and stop me or offer to comeback so I guess I made the right decision. Hopefully between now and then she will change her mind but I doubt it, if not I will be dead in 13days anyway so I guess it won't matter. Not sure how I feel today, last night I was scared for the first time since I came to terms with dying. Having finally set things in motion lifted a weight off of me and removed some of the depression and let in some fear.

2. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I don't know your full story, I'll just say from experience
    My dad felt this way, mom never came back so he found someone else, though, she wanted him to try to get her back. I guess women expect you to try to get them back.

Again, though, I don't know the full details. Just throwing that out there.

3. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

I found a strange sense of fear, before i commited the act, only a short time ago. As you can see, it failed, but i can't explain the feeling i got.

yorkie xx

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You cannot black mail someone in to coming back it only makes them more angry that you are trying to control them Give her space quit trying to force her hand she will come back when she is ready if she wants too.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

What made you move out?? Did you sit down with her and talk about how your feeling?? Some people clam up when they are told these things because they don't know what to say..Give it some time then try talking to her..She probably needs time to digest what is going on with you?? Do you have any children??Please stay here with us.. You will find that the members here are supportive.. They have saved my life three times since I have been here..Tell us more about what is going on so we have some background info to work with..Take care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.